Chapter 6

I woke up and it all rushed back about yesterday why couldn't I just forget?

I took my phone with me and I showered thinking I would meet the girl today. I showered fast and headed to change.

I changed into black leggings with studs, black vans and a white v next shirt. I brushed my hair and did my hair like Ariana grande cause she's babe!! I then dm'ed the girl and she was headed to Starbucks and I left to I walked cause it was close.

Don't worry she's not a weirdo cause I facetimed her for like 2 hours (future best friends) I arrived and she was there already I smiled and walked up to her.

She smiled and stood up she had dark brown hair brown eyes. She looked familiar I've probably seen her at school.

She was pretty and really nice, we ordered and we talked. I found out that I've seen her at the park also when I went by myself.

It was cool to talk to somebody about this Hayes stuff even though I had Cami but Azucena (that's her name) has known Hayes for a long time (they used to be bestfriends) Also Cami is out of town

We talked longer and had our laughs she was actually really chill! Then she had to go so we exchanged numbers and I walked home.

It was cool that I was making friends. I got home my mom was making food I mean I haven't eaten so might as well eat or I'll die. All I've eaten is like chips and soda and Starbucks not real food.

She gave me chicken soda and rice. I ate it all cause it was soo good.

I went back up to my room and listened to music I decided to make a youtube video but I had to make sure Cami was ok with it. I called her and asked she said yea but we talked for a good 30 mins, good thing she was coming back in 3 days. I got the camera out and started to film

*BEGINNING OF VIDEO*

Hey guys so Cami isn't with me but she will be in the next video. I'm going to sing a song today called All I want by Kodaline, I've listened to this song like 30 times today no hate I'm not the best singer Here I go...

all ι wanт ιѕ noтнιng мore тo нear yoυ nocĸιng aт мy door
caυѕe ιғ ι coυld ѕee yoυr ғace once мore ιde dιe a нappy woмen ιм ѕυre....
wнen yoυ ѕaιd yoυr laѕт goodвye ι dιed a lιттle вιт ιnѕιde ι lay ιn тearѕ ιn вed all nιgнт alone wιтнoυт yoυ вye мy ѕιde...
вυт ιғ yoυ loved мe wнy dιd yoυ leave мe тaĸe мy вody тaĸe my вody all ι wanт ιѕ and all ι need ιѕ тo ғιnd ѕoмeвody I'll ғιnd ѕoмeвody lιĸe yoυυυ

When I was done I tweeted the link and said watch my new youtube video!!
I got many views yay!

*Hayes pov*

I saw Mara tweeted something saying to watch her new youtube video I decided to watch it. She was sitting on a chair and I think she was in her room I couldn't tell cause all I saw in the background was a wall. She had a black beanie on a white shirt she looked cute! Then she started to talk she was ganna sing.

I wonder if she's good. Then she began her voice was soft and it was high pitched at parts and it was beautiful. She could realy sing but the song was so sad I wonder why?!

It was over and she said goodbye. I havent talked to her in a while since she babysitted Sky. I missed her to be honest....

*Maras pov*

I read the comments and they were all really nice like
"Omg your voice is amazing"
"Listen to part 2:13 best part!!"
"You can sing girl!"

It made me smile alot and it made my night. It was getting late and to think tomorrow was Monday so I went to sleep...

.......

Once again I woke up to the sound of my alarm ughhh. I hopped in the shower, I got out and dried my hair and brushed it then brushed my teeth.

I wore normal jeans and wore my black vans and my tie-die croptop I love tie-die it's so perddyyy.

I grabbed a chocolate bar from the kitchen grabbed my phone and left. I got there pretty late cause I walked slow. I hurried to class before the bell rang.

I made it then I remembered this was one of the classes I had with Hayes and I sat next to him.

He wasn't here though, maybe he's in Cali visiting his brother I've never met him though.

Nope never mind he walked in and sat next to me I looked down at my notebook and pencil. Then he tapped me lightly I turned and saw his face ohh god help.

"Why don't you talk to me anymore" he asked

"Hayes you don't talk to me and aren't you busy hanging with Makenna" I asked

"No I found out she was using me for fame" he said disappointed

"Ow that must of hurt I'm sorry" I replied

I KNEW IT

HAAHHAAAAHHA

"Nahh its ok so do you wanna babysit Sky with me tomorrow cause my parent are going somewhere and I think Sky misses you she wont stop begging my parents to make you come over" he smiled

I smiled too cause I miss Sky too she's my little baby!

"Sure I guess"

Hayes smiled at me and I smiled back I think we're making progress! We talked there and then but when class was over we went our separate ways.

**skipping school**

School was finally over eeww all that learning gave me a headache. I started walking home then Hayes came running after me cause he wanted to walk home with me.

"Why weren't you eating at lunch" he asked

"Cause I didn't want to eat" I replied

"Have you been eating" he asked

"Nope" I replied

"You better start eating " he said

"I will" I replied

I blushed and smiled a little

"When you get home eat, take a picture and send it to me so I know you ate" he said

"Well fine dad since you wanna boss me around" I laughed

He laughed and we had other conversations here and there and I arrived home and before I went in he screamed " DONT FORGET TO EAT" I laughed and he went to his house which was across the street.

Before I ate I went to the living room and watched TV a good 30 minutes.

I ate and sent him a pic of the empty food plant with me cheesing on the side. He replied with that little laughing emoji and wrote good job hunny!😂✋

I laughed and said thanks! He then had to go and I went outside and sat in the back for a little then randomly Cami popped out of no wear and almost gave me a heart attack.

I screamed and basically jumped on her ugh I missed her so much. She told me she came back early and I was SO HAPPY gosh I missed her I was lonely at school without her.

For the whole day we hung out, ate and did random things good thing she was sleeping over we stayed up till 1 in the morning but my mom told us to got to sleep cause school but I went downstairs and grabbed some chocolate bars and I ate like 3 bars but Cami ate 5 it was hard to go to sleep but eventually we did.

Wow it was weird how my mood changed that fast.