Chapter 10

Time to rise and shine the birds are chirping the sun is up, it's going to be a great day.

YEET I'm tired and cranky!
I guess I have to wake up though.
I got up and changed but this time I woke up early wow.

I put on a black shirt and skinny jeans and brushed my hair.

I woke up pretty early so I went down stairs and turned on the tv the news came on and it started talking about how it's going to rain ohh well.

I got nowhere to go so I didn't even care. I changed the channel and watched spongbob cause he comes on in the morning.

I sang along to the song and talked to spongbob I think I'm going insane...nahh nahh.

I then heard a nock on the door I looked out the window it was Hayes.

I opened the door and there he was holding a huge stuffed spongbob.

OHH MYY...I jumped into his arms cause it was so beautiful and big!!

I could've cried but no I gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him he's so sweet.

He laughed at me and said "I knew you would love it" he said with a big smile on his face but it was time to head to school.

Me and hayes walked out together it was worm not to cold we started walking and on our way we just started talking about random things.

Its weird how we ended up with the subject Ariana grande he kept saying "ohh god shes soo hot I wish she was mine"

At points I would slap his arm cause no but I mean I love Ariana she slays!! Buh I don't know maybe I was just jealous.

We got to school again people so many people gosh.

We walked in and I tried to find Cami but I really didn't see her ohh well I'll see her later.

Hayes pov

I probably should tell her I'm going to Cali to visit Nash my brother, I just decided to tell her.

"Hey I'm going to be gone for a while I'm going to go visit my brother Nash in Cali I hope thats ok"

She have me a pretty sad look but said "It's ok I'll miss you though" I told her to get to class cause or she would probably be tardy.

*SKIP SCHOOL*

Maras pov

Come on bell ring I do this everyday just cause that bell takes 100000 freaken years to ring I know I'm exaggerating. (Again as always)

Finally it rang and I ran to go find Hayes or Cami one of them.

I found Hayes first I'm guessing Cami didn't come today.

We started walking home the sky was dark it was ganna rain but we'll have to wait and see!

We where almost home but it started sprinkling then it came hard.

I mean stuff like Hayes kissing me and all that stuff that happens that's only it love movies I wish it could happen though.

We ran really fast and got to my house first Hayes walked in with me.

We were soaked!! I told him I was going to go shower I went and got out really fast and changed cause I was cold.

I put on sweats and a shirt an socks.

He told me he's was ganna go home and change and showers and he did.

Later he came back he had an umbrella so he was nice and dry.

He sat down on the couch and I did to we watched TV and I was sad cause spongbob wasn't on. Mannn

So we just surfed the channels here and there we cuddled but stopped at points.

He had to leave cause he said he had to pack since he leaves in like two days.

I smiled and gave him a tight hug and he kissed my cheek.

I watched TV till it was dark out and went to my room.

I called Cami just to ask her were she was today.

*CALL*

Mara- hey where were you today?
Cami- I'm sick and I don't fell good why?
Mara- ohh cause I was looking for you at school but I hope you get better
Cami- thanks well I got to go think I'm ganna throw up
Mara- owww ok bye feel better

*END OF CALL*

I went to my bed and laid down cuddling the big spongbob ahh Hayes is just so sweet!

It was around 10 and my mom was home I ran up to her and gave her a big old hug.

I wish she didn't work as much I miss her a lot when she's not home!

She hugged me back and we talked for a little an I told her about Hayes gosh it was so nice talking to her.

She smiled and told me to go to sleep and get some rest I did as said.

But before I decided to text Hayes cause he always texts me first so it's my turn.

Mara- Goodnight! Sleep well💕

I waited for a reply and finally got one

Hayes❤️😍🔥-Goodnight beautiful you sleep well too❤️

I smiled at the texts and went to sleep gosh I must have been really tired cause I barley closed my eyes and I was nocked.