Chapter 17

I woke up early and I was tired no time to change nothing.

And especially I was just wearing spandex and a long shirt.

My parents were already in the car I grabbed my things and Beary's things and walked over to the Grier's house.

I nocked weakly cause I was tired it was around 6:12 and I usually wake up around 10.

Elizabeth opened the door greeting me nicely. She grabbed my bags and said she would take them to Hayes room for right now.

I grabbed Beary's bed and put it by the couch I set her down and she walked over to her bed and laid down.

"Are you tired" Elizabeth asked

I mumbled back "yea just a little"

Just a lot

She laughed and said "I could tell"

You can sleep on the couch for right now let me get you a blanket.
I went to go sit down and she came back with a blanket I smiled and said thank you.

I wrapped myself up and tried to go to sleep

Elizabeth pov

I really like Mara she's a very nice girl and I believe her and Hayes are dating. I like her more than all the other girls Hayes has dated. They never liked Sky and most were very rude.

I grabbed Mara a blanket and she feel asleep right away. She must have been tired I prepared breakfast thinking today was Nash's birthday.

I saw Mara was hesitating to sleep and kept moving "are you alright" I asked she looked up at me and said "I'm really not tired anymore" she said starting to get up.

I smiled and asked her if she would make breakfast with me. She smiled and agreed

Maras pov

I am pretty hungry why not make breakfast. Then Elizabeth started talking about how it was Nash's birthday and what she should make.

I laughed and said "well its pretty early but why don't you make him a miny cake"

She smiled and said "thats a great idea but I'm not the best at making those"

I laughed and said "well I have had to make food for myself for these past 3 years I'm great at making them"

She smiled and said ok

Good thing she had all the things to make it.

We got all the ingredients and started cooking.

We put it in the oven and waited for it to get done.

We heard the ding and she ran over to get it out.

The cake was chocolate and vanilla different sections.

There wasn't any frosting so then I asked Elizabeth "can I run to my house and get some frosting" she smiled and said "of course"

I ran over and got what I needed and headed back. I grabbed white frosting green frosting and blue.

I put the white frosting all over the cake.

I cooled it in the fridge for about 5 minutes then added more.

I then grabbed a plastic bag and put the frosting in and cut the tip and wrote on the top "Happy birthday Nash!" And a smily face

I added blue around the bottom and top

It came out really good to be honest then I drew some little balloons.