Chapter 18

I woke up around 5:30 AM coughing really bad probably just allergies or I don't know.

I went to the kitchen to grab some water but I spit it out cause I still kept coughing.

I then heard Elizabeth come in and ask what was wrong and I tried to tell her but basically I was choking.

She told me to drink some water for right now and later when everybody's awake she'll go to the store and buy some cough remedy.

I grabbed a big glass of water just to make sure I had enough to last me cause I didn't want to go back downstairs.

I got out my phone and got on twitter only because I haven't been on for a while.

I tweeted

'I'm coughing way to much! My throat hurts🙄😕"

I then looked threw my mentions one caught my eye it said:

@Magconforever_ yeah we all know @ayyeitsmara is dating @hayesgrier they have been seen in public holding hands

Surree we have

I then decided hey maybe I should change my twitter name.

I tweeted

'Hey should I change my twitter name😏'

I got some replies and most of them said yes other were just some questions or nasty things that strange people put.

So I decided to change it I grabbed my laptop from my bags and changed it to @MaraCortez

I then got off and went on Instagram

I looked through my tagged photos and liked and commented on the edits girls made for me and I followed some.

I looked through my feed and liked peoples photos.

I got off Instagram cause it was dry

I got on snapchat and posted on my story a selfie with the time and captioned "Think I'm sick🤒 yayy!🙃"

I got off and turned off my phone and tried to go to sleep but I couldn't I was already awake.

I drank some water and I closed my eyes I still couldn't go to sleep.

I quitely walked to the bathroom and grabbed some tissues cause my nose was runny. I came back and laid back down

Then I heard my door opening I looked over and saw Hayes I turned away from him.

I could hear him coming closer he walked up to me and tapped my shoulder.

I got up and said "what are you doing up and what are you doing in here"

"Your coughing woke me up and I wanted to know if you're ok" he said with his morning voice

"I'm fine bye" I said turning away from him again

"What's up with you why are you mad at me what did I do huh" he asked

"I don't know maybe when I saw you kiss makenna yesterday and you guys looking all lovey dovy and stuff like that you were doing the same thing you did with me" he looked at me pretty mad

"She kissed me" he said starting to sound a little bit louder

I sat up and said "Oh I remember you specifically telling me that you would stop talking to her but sure did look like you liked her a lot"

He looked down and said "why do you even care"

"Just leave me alone" I said he walked out and slammed the door well ok