Chapter 2

Maras pov

I woke up the next morning to my alarm ringing yesterday I fell asleep at like 1:38 pm from just watching Netflix.

Ohh great Monday

I got out of bed and found an outfit, no need to shower cause I showered yesterday at night and my hair was still kinda wet.

I dried it and wore a white croptop and a flannel and buttoned up so no stomach was showing and some leggings with zippers that went up to my knees I put on Chapstick and my mom drove me.

I also forgot to say I changed schools again cause at my other school I didn't make any friends and got called weird, crazy, slut and other worse things even though I never spoke to anybody well ok thats in the past but you know...

My new school was called Davison Day I think I don't even know I change schools alot how am I supposed to know.

We arrived and it was called Davidson Day well I was close enough.

I walked in and didn't even know were to go so I found a teacher and she helped me get my locker. I already had my schedule so no need to go to the office. I showed the teacher my schedule and she took me to my first class. I walked up to the teacher and asked were I sat.

I sat next to a boy the teacher didn't tell me the name but ohh well I sat down and put my head down everybody was looking at me and I was just scared...

I mean this happens everytime I change schools but I still never got used to it.

Then I was lightly tapped on the shoulder I didn't want to met the boy he could be a jerk.

Who cares I looked up and saw "HAYES" I almost basically screamed.

His face lit up and he smiled and said "listen sleepy pants if you fall asleep I'm gonna write stuff on your face" he said while smirking I laughed just cause he's so weird.

"Why didn't you tell me you came to this school" he asked

"I just transferred to this school" I said

"Really let me see your schedule" he said

We actually had a decent amount of classes together good.

I had him in my next class which was math UGH I freaking hate math, at my old school I had an F jest cause I'm slow...

Finally that class was over and off to math.

Half of the time I wrote stuff or Hayes threw stuff at me like little pieces of paper.

I would trow them back or I would be asleep till Hayes threw paper at me telling me to wake up gosh!! Can't a girl get some sleep.

*LUNCH*

One thing I found out is theres gross girls, nice girl, mean or jest lonely girls they were more lonely than I used to be.

I walked in.. People

To be honest I'm actually scared of people ok yeah weird.

Me and hayes had the same lunch period but were is he?!

He's the only person I know here...till I finally saw him he was sitting with a couple of the mean girls that I met earlier yeah they were not nice.

A couple cute guys I mean cuteee guys I walked over to him.

All the girls gave me dirty looks well ok.. I asked Hayes if I could sit with him and he said sure.

Then a girl came by his face lit up he looked at me rudely and told me to move so she could sit there I mean he said it really harsh to and it kinda hurt well I obviously wasn't wanted.