Chapter 14

Authors note: hey yall so Jack and Jack came to Omaha for 12/20 my home town! They were amazing Jack G waved at me and smiled and they looked so much hotter in real life and gosh Johnson is so adorable!😍 it was so fun buh I had general admission which sucked but still it was lots of fun. Well enough about me lets get to the story!!
_______________________

I walked to school with Hayes it was one of those days when Hayes was so tired he didn't wanna talk you could tell he stayed up really late!

2nd day of suspension and it was the last day before winter break ugh so excited no more school for 2 WEEKS!

Once again it was the same thing work no talking just boring

*SKIP SCHOOL*

Finally the bell rang and I was out of there kids were screaming and jumping almost acting like it was the last day of school but it really wasn't.

I started walking when suddenly Michael stoped me and looked me dead straight in the eyes.

He looked at me and said "Don't you ever date that ugly ass boy Hayes"

Did he really just say that?

"You're the ugly one and I can date whoever I please and if he's so ugly why do so many girls want him" I asked and looked at him like he was stupid

He stood there not knowing what to say till I saw Hayes and ran up to him and gave him a hug he gave me a squeeze and asked how school was.

"Boring now lets get to walking"

He smiled and said "ok" we started walking and I asked him if I could go over his house he of course said yes.

I walked with him to his house and we walked in to see his mom she smiled and said hi to me and I did the same.

We went over to the couch and sat down and then he asked if he could see my phone well... Not like I had anything to hide

I gave it to him and I grabbed his phone just cause he had mine.

I saw once I unlocked it he had a couple snapchats one from Jack G , Jack J , Bryant..

Wait theres two Jacks?

(Of course there is that name is so popular)

Well ok I opened Jack G first and he took a selfie WOAH his eyebrows are on fleek! Buh his face omg it's so😍

NO DONT THINK LIKE THAT MARA!

He put as the caption

'Nice one Hayes she's cute'

Wait was he talking about me?

Then Jack J

He made a video and said 'ask her ouuuttttttt' making funny faces towards the end

He was adorable awee

Then Bryant... He made a video and said 'Bro when you coming to Cali we need to have a photo shot again'

I got off his phone and saw what he was doing on mine he was taking funny pictures on my phone and uploading some on snapchat gosh this boy is weird.

But it's cute

He then got off and set mines down and I grabbed my phone and he grabbed his.

He smiled at me and then started to speak

"Hey so I'm going to Cali when Christmas is over with my brother Nash cause he's coming to visit and I really wanted to know if you would like to come with me"