Chapter 57

Florida was amazing!

We went to the beach and went shopping. It helped me get my mind off of what happened earlier and I feel so much better now!

We're back in LA and I'm about to go do a photoshot with Daniel for our song cover thing. Today was a busy day cause right after the photoshot I have to film all day for my music video for 'bipolar love' and it will be released a couple weeks after I shot it cause I just want it up already. I got dressed and Cami stayed with my mom they were gonna go somewhere anyways.

>><<

Once I arrived at where we were shoting, my manager was already here. I got changed and they applied all this makeup on me.

I felt so uncomfortable... But I was pooping!

Daniel was already changed since he came earlier we went back to the where they were shooting and we had to stand infront of a white wallpaper thing.

"You look nice" He smiled

"Thank you and you also look nice" I smiled

"Thank you" He said and let out a giggle

They had all this lightning stuff which almost blinded me.

"Look sad" the photographer said

"Now happy"

"Ok were only gonna do this once now look as happy as possible" He said

Then seconds later all colors of confetti fell down onto us

"LOOK HAPPY" he yelled and we both started laughing

"Good" he said

We went over to look at the photos I liked the confetti ones.

"Are we done" I asked

"Yes" he said

"Ok good now get this off my face" I said and walked off to remove all the makeup

I came back and looked at the pictures some more

"I like the pictures" Daniel said standing next to me

"They look so fun and happy like the song" I smiled

The song is about being hurt but overcoming it and being happy and to love life. So it starts off gloomy but then gets happy its called ' loving life'

Theres also a part were the song pauses and Daniel says out "happiness is key to life" I really like it. There's many high notes for me and I just think it makes the song sound great!

"So what's been going on lately" Daniel asked

"Well except for all this I'm shooting my music video later" I replied

"Oh thats nice" He said

We talked a bit longer about other stuff but I had to leave to go shoot my music video.

It starts off with me walking in a street mouthing the lyrics. I'm happy at this moment cause its morning. It then starts to get dark and the street lights turn on then I become sad. Then I get in the car and stare at the sunset and I have to fake cry at some parts and on other parts it's just me mouthing the words. It ends off we me in the car but its morning and the sun comes up and I stare out the window and smile then I write on the window 'I love you ♥️' .

That's why I said it was gonna take all day because it has to go from light to dark then light.

Once I finished shooting I went back to the hotel and tomorrow I was gonna be able to see how it looks with the editing.

I laid down it was late cause Cami and my mom were already asleep. I quickly changed then fell asleep.

___________________

Sorry for any mistakes💕