Chapter Four

I woke up to Justin's arms gone. I looked around and noticed that he was nowhere in my room. I got up put on my slippers and ran down the stairs, even though it hurt a lot. Justin was standing by the stove making something.

Me: Justin? What are you doing?

I scared Justin, and I have no idea how because I ran down the stairs and I was being loud.

Justin: Please don't do that.

Me: I'm sorry. Didn't you hear me running down the stairs?

Justin: It's okay. No I didn't.

I walked over to Justin and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His face was hard and emotionless. That scared me.

Me: Whats wrong?

Justin: Lindsey.

Thats all he had to say and I knew what he meant. Lindsey was sending me threatening messages again. I didn't mind anymore that Justin went through my messages. Suddenly Justin turned around and I jumped, Justin grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up close againest his warm body, I put my arms around his neck and we started dancing with no music playing.

Me: There's no music.

Justin: Well let's make some music.

Justin started humming, then I started humming with him. I recognized the tune, the song was, 'You And Me' by Lifehouse'. After about humming half of the song Justin switched to another one. Justin started singing the lyrics, 'Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes.' It was the song 'Crazier' by Taylor Swift. I remembered that I was in my pajamas, so I gave Justin a real quick kiss then ran up stairs to get dressed, the pain in my ankel returned but I didn't care. I got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25046865 then I ran back down stairs after i brushed my hair and put it up into a pony tail. Justin had the table set for us and had the breakfast sitting on the table. I walked over to him and he pulled a chair out for me, I sat down and he pushed the chair in, then he walked around the table to the other side and sat down. We ate in silence, then when we finished we had to go to the recording studio so I could record the song, 'More Than A Band' by Lemonade Mouth. When we got to the recording room Justin left me in there and they started playing the music. I started singing, "I can't pretend to know how you feel, but know that I'm here, know that I'm real. Say what you want or don't talk at all. I'm not gonna let you fall. Reach for my hand, 'cause it's held out for you. My shoulders are small but you can cry on them to. Everything changes but on thing is true, understand. We'll always be more than a band. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You used to brave the world all on your own, now we won't let you go, we're going along. Be who you wanna be, always stand tall. Not gonna let you fall. Reach for my hand, 'cause it's held out for you. My shoulders are strong but you can cry on them too. Everything changes, but one thing is true, understand. We'll always be more than a band. I never knew you could take me this far, I've always wanted the home that you are, the ones I need. Reach for my hand, 'cause it's held out for you, my shoulders are strong, but you can cry on them to. Everything changes but on thing is true, understand. We'll always be more than a band. Reach for my hand 'cause it's held out for you, my shoulders are strong but you can cry on them too. Everything changes but one thing is true, understand. We'll always be more than a band." I finished and the music stopped. They clapped then Justin came in and brought the other stool closer to mine then he moved the mic and put his head phones on. I saw lyrics on the stand and they were to the song 'Broken' by Seether feat Amy Lee. Justin started the song, "I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh, I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away. I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain." We both sang the refrain, "Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away. You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore." Justin stopped and now it was time for my solo, "The worst is over now and we can breathe again. I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away. There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight. I wanna hold you hight and steal your pain." We started singing together again, "Cause I'm broken when I'm open and I don't feel like I am strong enough. 'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away............. 'Cause I'm broken when I'm open and I don't feel like I am strong enough. 'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away.................. 'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away. You've gone away. You don't feel me here anymore." We finished the song then they started playing the music to the song bring me to life.

Justin: Stop! I think Roni has had enough for today, her ribs are probably hurting like crazy.

They stopped the music and now that Justin mentioned it I felt a sharp pain in my ribs that sent me sprawling to the floor. I laid there screaming in pain as the memory came back to me, I curled up into a ball, while screaming and crying. I felt Justin run over and try picking me up, but he didn't yet. He kissed the side of my head.

Justin: Babe, it's alright. I'm here. Come on, Babe. Please stop, I love you and you're really scaring me right now.

He kissed my head again and I stopped screaming. I let my legs go and moved them away from my face, I couldn't stop crying. Justin picked me up and carried me out of the building. I wrapped my arms tight around his neck. When we got to the car I didn't want to let him go, so he drove us back to my house with me on his lap. He carried me inside and headed straight up stairs. When we got in my room, Justin carefully set me on my bed then laid down next to me, he lifted my head to the point where we were gazing into each others eyes. I was still crying but not as much. Justin wipped away my tears then kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed him back, and we laid there the whole day this way. When it got dark, he walked me down stairs and we ate some pizza.

Justin: Babe, are you ok?

Me: I'm fine now.

I was lying to him and he could tell. He grabbed my face in his hands and looked into my eyes.

Justin: No you aren't. What can I do to make this better? Should I leave you alone, so we can move on with our lives?

Me: No! No, NO!

I was yelling, "No" over and over until Justin finally put one of his fingers to my lips then gave me a long kiss.

Justin: I'm not going to leave you, not now. I keep thinking that if I never talked to you then this would have never happened.

Me: Well stop thinking about it. You made everything in my life better, I would be lost and confused without y----

Justin cut me off by kissing me again, he pulled away, and I noticed that there were tears in his eyes.

Me: Hun, are you ok?

Justin: No, I couldn't live without you. You are my world now and you are the only thing that matters to me, besides my mom, but that's different.

Me: I couldn't live without you either. You're my whole world now, and yes you are the only thing that matters to me. Before I meet you my life was a moonless night, or a sunless sky. You are my everything and I love you.

Justin: I love you too.

We started kissing, but we were inturrupted by my phone ringing and Justin's was ringing too. We both said, "Hello?" at the same time. Christain was talking to Justin and Paige was talking to me. I went into the living room to talk to her.

Paige: It has been so crazy at school. Can I try bringing you your homework tomorrow?

Me: Sure. How is everything going?

Paige: It's kind of boring just hanging out with Christian, I need my girl pal to hang out with me sometime.

Me: I'm sorry, we have been really busy with things. Well it was nice talking to you, I have to go. Bye.

Paige: Bye.

I hung up the phone then walked back to the kitchen. Justin was sitting next to a pile of glass, he was angry. I ran over to him, jumping over the glass, and I kneeled down next to him.

Me: What happened?

Justin: Do you swear not to tell Paige?

Me: Oh no, it's about Christian isn't it? Is it bad or good?

Justin: Yes and good.

Me: Then why did you break a plate or cup?

Justin: He stole my idea.

Me: Oh what was your idea?

Justin: I can't tell you.

Me: Why not?

Justin: Because it is a surprise.

Me: Oh ok, fine.

Justin cleaned up the glass, denying every offer I gave to help him. He carried me up stairs to my room, then he shut the door and stayed in the hall. I got dressed into these pajamas: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22968868. I opened the door and Justin came in, closing the door behind him. We laid down and Justin pulled me close to his warm body. I fell asleep to him singing 'One Time' to me.