Chapter Six

I woke up to really bright lights and beeping. When I looked around the room I was at the hospital, but I didn't have the walking boot on my leg any more. My arm no longer had a cast on it and my rib cage was back to normal. I got up slowly and stepped on the cold tile floor. There was a nurse in the room and I almost feel over, but the nurse caught me. She gave me my crutches and I slowly got back on balance. Justin was sleeping in one of the chairs, he looked amazing and he looked like he was dropped down from heaven. I went over to him and sat on his lap. He woke up and wrapped his arms around me.

3Me: Good morning, hun.

Justin: Good morning, babe.

Me: When did we come here?

Justin: When you fell asleep, I thought you might need the doctor to make sure you were okay, so I brought you here.

Me: Is everything okay with me?

Justin: Yeah, everything is perfectly fine, including your amazingly angel like face.

Me: Awww, Mr. Bieber, you are an amazingly georgous and I am happy you are here.

Justin: Well, you are my wonderful wife now.

Me: And you are my wonderful husband.

Justin: I love you, Mrs. Bieber.

Me: I love you too, Mr. Bieber.

We started kissing and I pulled away, noticing that I was wearing my pajamas.

Justin: What's wrong?

Me: It's just, I'm still wearing my pajamas.

Justin: You still look really cute with them on.

Me: Thanks. I love you.

Justin: I love you too, and your welcome.

We kissed again, then Justin lefted me up into his arms, he grabbed my crutches, and carried me out into the open air. Justin shifted my weight and opened the car door, he set me in the car and we finally stopped kissing. He ran around the front of the car, after he closed my door. We got to my house and he carried me inside and up to my room. He left me there to get dressed and to go get my crutches. I got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25133561. I was happy to wear pants again. Justin knocked and I let him in. We laid on my bed for awhile, then we went down stairs and ate some Roman noodles for lunch. When we were done eating, Justin wanted to take me some where, so we left the house. Justin had packed a whole bunch of stuff in a picnic basket and he also had a blanket that he laid out on the back seat. We arrived at a park and there was no one there. Justin got out of the car and got the stuff out of the back seat. I got out slowly and I didn't want my crutches, so I walked carefully and slowly. Justin got to me and lead me to a beautiful clear area surrounded by flowers. He laid the blanket out and set the basket on it. Justin helped me sit down, then he sat down next to me. He got out some strawberries and some chocolate. I looked at Justin's face and he was smiling, he dipped a strawberry in chocolate then had me take a bite. Then he took a bite out of the same one. When the strawberries were gone, we ate some sandwiches, then when we were done eating Justin got up. Justin pulled me to my feet and we walked through the flowers over to a little pond. There were lily pads, but no frogs. We sat down on a little bench in front of the bond. Justin put his arm around my shoulders and I scooted closer to him, I put my hand on his knee. Then I looked into the deep blue pond and saw golden fish swimming around in the water. Justin got up and pulled me up off of the bench. He put his hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck. We looked into each others eyes then Justin took one of my hand and placed it in one of his. Finally we started dancing, while Justin was humming. Then he started singing, "It's you and me and all of the people and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you." He stopped then kissed me, then Justin pulled away.

Justin: Have I ever told you that you're a really good kisser?

Me: No you haven't. Have I ever told you that you're an amazing kisser?

Justin: No, I think we are tied.

We both laughed, then we stopped and started kissing again. I noticed that the sun was about to set. Justin pulled away and we sat down on the bench and watched the sun set. We walked hand in hand back to the car. When we got to my house Justin and I ran inside because it was raining really hard. We got in the house and someone was in the living room and my mom was talking.

Mom: .....I really like that one....

I pulled Justin into the living room and there was a man sitting on the couch next to my mom, their faces were burried into some books. We walked over to them and they looked up.

Mom: Hi, sweetheart. This is the wedding planner, his name is David Teterra.

Me: Hi, I'm Roni, the soon to be bride. This is Justin, my future husband.

Justin and David shook hands. Then David hugged me, but I didn't hug him back.

David: Well, it is getting late and I need to go. Bye, Roni and bye Justin. We will meet again in the morning.

Me: Goodbye, have a nice night.

David: Goodbye, you too.

My mom walked David to the door, Justin and I ran up stairs to my room. I got dressed into the same pajamas that I wore last night. Justin and I laid down and I fell asleep to him singing, 'Stuck In The Moment' the only part he sang was the chorus. He had a death grip on me, but it didn't hurt me. I was comfortable. Paige and Christian's wedding was in a month and I was Paige's bride's maid. Paige was gonna be my brides maid, but first I wanted to meet Christian's sister, Caitlyn, sad thing is, she is Justin's ex. Hopefully she won't hate me. I had alot on my mind, but the main thing on my mind was Justin.