Chapter Seventeen

I woke up and Justin was gone, I jumped out of bed and fell down from moving to fast. Justin came out of our bathroom in his boxers.

Justin: Baby?! Are you okay?!

He ran to my side and picked me up.

Me: I was scared that you lef---

Justin shushed me with his lips and we started kissing. He pulled away and smiled at me.

Justin: Why would I ever leave my Favorite Girl?

Me: I dont know. *Sigh*

Justin sat on the bed with me in his arms.

Justin: Baby, I would never leave you, I love you forever and always, untill the day my heart stops beating.

Me: Awww, hun, your so sweet, I love you so much and always will even when my heart stops beating.

We started kissing again then we pulled away from each other. I ran to the bathroom with some clothes and got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36645587. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Justin's butt.

Me: Babe, put some clothes on please.

He turned towards me and I closed my eyes and started laughing.

Justin: Baby, I can't wait to make you go like this in bed, "Baby, ohhhhh, ohhhh, baby, ohhhh ohhh."

Me: Justin Drew Bieber! *Blushes*

Justin: Yes, Mrs. Bieber?

Me: Put some clothes on!

Justin: Ok ok ok.

He kissed my forehead and I heard him open some dresser drawers. Then he came back to me and started kissing me. When he pulled away I opened my eyes.

Me: Thank you.

Justin: I know you liked looking at my butt, *winks* I love you.

Me: Yes I do. *Smiles and blushes.* OMB! Our wedding is in like 1 and a half weeks. *Screams*

Justin: Why did you scream?

Me: I'm so excited to become officially yours!

He was standing right infront of the bed and I was still by the bathroom doors so I ran towards him and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We both fell on the bed and I kissed him.

Me: I love you!

Justin: I love you too!

We started kissing again, then I heard the door bell ring. I jumped up and ran down the stairs and opened the door. I saw that it was Paul and Sarah and I wanted to shut the door in Paul's face. Justin came down the stairs and wrapped his left arm around my waist and he kissed my forehead.

Justin: Paul? What are you doing here?

Paul: I need to talk to my sister.

Justin: Whatever.. What is she doing here?*looks at sarah*

Sarah: I wanted to come.

Justin: Okay, we all can talk to each other, all four of us in the same group.

Paul: No I need to talk to her alone!

Justin: If you hurt her I hurt you!

I kissed Justin and got him to calm down then I invited the two least people I like into our house. Paul dragged me into the kitchen, leaving Justin and Sarah alone in the entry.

Me: What do you want Paul?!

Paul: I want you to come back home! I love you more than a sister!

Me: Well I dont love you more than a brother or even a friend!!!!

Paul didnt listen to me he pushed me up against a wall and started kissing me. I started screaming.

Me: JUSTIN!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!I started sobbing and I felt the pressure on my wrists dissapear. I fell to the floor and saw through my streaming tears Justin hitting Paul. When Justin got Paul and Sarah to leave and locked the doors and windows he ran back to me and pulled me up into his lap.

Justin: Shhhh, baby I'm here. Shhh, babe, your okay. They're gone. Shhh.

I slowly stopped sobbing and Justin wiped the tears away from my cheeks. He got up and set me on the counter, then he kissed me and I kissed him back. Justin pulled away and the oven beeped. He put a four cheese pizza in the oven and set the timer. When Justin came back to me I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, carefully I pulled him closer to me and then I kissed him. About twenty minutes later the oven started beeping again. Justin pulled away and got the pizza out of the oven and cut it. He put a two pieces on a plate andbrought it over to me. He set it on the counter and we ate in silence. I never noticed the time but it was about three in the afternoon. We finished eating and Justin took care of all the dishes. Then  he walked over to me and he hadn't noticed that I pulled out my camera, I took a picture of him and smiled. He smiled and I fell off the counter because I was laughing really hard. I laughed even harder and he pulled me off the floor.

Justin: Want to go for a walk?

Me:*Sigh* Yes I would love to go for a walk right now.

We walked out the front door after grabbing our keys and then we locked the door. We lived out in the country with many trees. We started walking and I heard a car driving up our drive way I pulled Justin behind a tree with me and noticed that it was Ryan's car. I jumped out from behind the tree and scared whoever was driving, they slammed on the breaks and rolled down the window and it was Chaz.

Chaz: Don't ever do that again! Are you trying to kill us?!

Chaz looked at the passenger seat and I saw the beautiful Brittannie.

Me: I'm so sorry! I thought you were Ryan and Maya cause your driving his car.

Brittannie: It's okay. Ryan is letting use his car.

Me: But............... Where is Ryan and Maya?*Sad Face*

Then I heard a little moaning and the car started shaking. I hit the window and Ryan Rolled it down after getting his pants back on and after Maya put hears back on.

Ryan: WTF?!?!

Me: Sorry! I wanted to see you guys! Gosh is that a problem?!!?

Ryan: No, sorry.

Maya: I'm sorry.

Me: It's fine. Met us back at the house. We will be there in about five minutes.

Chaz started driving forward and then Justin spun me around and pulled me to him. He smiled at me, then we started making out. We pulled away from each other and I grabbed his hand. I started skipping and he walked behind me while I tried pulling him along. We got back to the house at about 4-o-clock. We all sat outside and drank lemonade. At 6-o-clock, we decided to have a barbeque. Justin started grilling ham-burgers and hotdogs, and Brittannie, Maya, and I all danced around the kitchen as we made salad and french fries. Ryan and Chaz came back to the house with beer, but Justin and I didn't drink any. At 9p.m. Brittannie ended up driving Maya, Ryan, and Chaz home. I got changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36681941 and Justin just wore his boxers again. I took off my slippers and crawled into bed next to Justin. He wrapped his arms around me and he sang me to sleep by singing, 'One Time,' I felt him kiss my head and I was fast asleep.