Chapter Sixteen

I woke up in the car again, still in the pajamas I wore last night, the warm sun shining through my blond hair, and the warm breeze blowing into my face. We got back to my parents house and we walked in, there was three teens my age sitting on the couch. My mom was crying and Peter, my stepdad, was hugging her.

Me: Mom, who are these people? What's wrong?

I ran over to my mom and hugged her and Peter.

Mom: These are you brothers and sister. The one closest to us is Victor, Tino the boy sitting next to him, and your sister, Kylie.

Kylie had beautiful straight, short blond hair, and sparkling green eyes. Victor had short black hair with hazel eyes. Tino had, short spikey blond hair, and sparkling blue/green eyes. They all got up from the couch, I ran over to them and gave them each a hug, I stepped back and waved Justin forward.

Me: This is my soon to be housband, Justin.

Victor: Nice to meet you, bro. Treat her well.

Tino: Yeah, what Victor said.

Kylie: Guys, don't be so harsh.

Justin: It's alright Kylie, your brothers are right to tell me that and I promise you I will treat her right, I love her so much, she is my world.

Victor&Tino: Oh ok. Just warning you, don't hurt her.

Me: Lay off guys. I love him and he loves me. I'm gonna go get dressed. Justin, I'll see you soon.

Justin: I love you.

Justin kissed me and I ran upstairs to my room. I took a shower and got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32933305. I blow dried my hair and curled it. I ran down stairs and ran into Tino, he caught me and got me balanced. Then I saw two beyond beautiful girls.

Tino: Roni, this is my girlfriend, Brooke. Brooke, this is my sister, Roni.

Victor: Roni this is my girlfriend, Alexis. Alexis, this is my sister, Roni.

Brooke: Nice to meet you.

Alexis: Nice to meet you.

Me: Nice to meet you too. You both are very beautiful.

Brooke&Alexis: Thanks. You are too.

Me: Your welcome. Thanks.

Brooke&Alexis: Your welcome.

Justin: Well we have to go.

Me: Wait where are we going?

Justin: It's a surprise.

Me: Ok. Nice meeting you all. You are very wonderful people.

Justin and I left we went right to his house and sitting on his chouch was his twin brother with longer hair, Jacob and I was guessing his girlfriend.

Jacob: Roni, I've heard alot about you from my mom. Oh and Justin, this is Joanna.

Joanna: Roni, don't mind me asking this but, how can you get that pretty?

Me: Umm, I was born this way. Thanks. You are really beatuiful.

Joanna: Your welcome. Thanks.

Me: Your welcome.

Joanna has beautiful brown/black long wavey hair, and sparklig brown eyes.

Justin: Well we're gonna go. Bye.

Jacob&Joanna: Bye.

Me: Bye.

Justin pulled me outside back to the car. He kissed me then drove us to our house.