Chapter 19

I woke up to the boys yelling outside. I walked out onto the balcony and saw them messing in the pool. I screamed at them.

Me: YOU JERKS!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE WOKE ME UP!!! I WILL BE DOWN THERE IN A LITTLE WHILE!!!!

I ran to the bathroom and got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39222604. I ran down stairs and out the back door, I ran towards the pool and jumped in. I came up behind Justin, I climbed onto his back and kissed his head. He pulled me around to the front and kissed my lips. We made out. Then Cody splashed us so I dived and tackled him. I dunked him after we were both above the water. Justin grabbed me by the waist and pulled me under the water as he kissed me. We came back above the water and pulled away. Justin smiled a slightly amused smile before Cody dunked him. When Justin didn't come back up. I pulled him out of the water and gave him Mouth-To-Mouth resipiration. He woke up and caughed I held his head up. He stared into my light blue eyes and his eyes filled with love and thankfulness. He kissed me, then pulled me to his chest. He cried against my hair.

Justin: I thought I lost you!

Me: Justin, baby, I thought I lost you. Shh. You are okay.

Justin: I know I am cause you are in my arms.

Me: Aw Justin. You are so sweet I love you.

Justin: I love you too. Cody, I think its time that you left.

Cody: Yeah I better get going Alli is waiting for me. Bye guys.

Cody got out of the pool and ran around the house to the front. I heard his car drive away and before I knew it, I was in Justin's arms and we were in the living room. "MAN I NEED TO PAY ATTENTION MORE!!!" I thought to myself. Justin sat in the chair and hummed I fell asleep to it. And started having a dream.......

*Dream World*

I was in a bright place... It seemed like a fairytale world... I looked to see what magical thing I would be wearing and this is what I was wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/dream_world/set?id=44265077... I looked like a fairy... Wow... This is just great so great... I looked up to see a beautiful blonde boy angel.... Wait! What am I saying???? He looks just like Cody,,, but yet he wasn't, his skin was a little paler and his eyes bluer he wore white and he looked at me with kind eyes. He smiled at me.

Cody: Hello Roni, I've been waiting for awhile now... Please come with me.

He said this as he reached a hand out to me waiting for me to grab it... I stepped forward and he grabbed my hand gently, softly.. I followed him hand-in-hand... It was nice but wasn't right..

We walked along a crystal and silver paved walking path still hand-in-hand.. I heard some girl laughing and something else... We walked around a corner and I could see Justin and Selena making out.... I got angry and punched Selena... I looked at Justin..

Me: I can't believe you!

I yelled at him as the tears slowly escaped my eyes... Cody hugged me and pulled me away from Justin and the now bloody nosed Selena... I fell apart slowly a sob escaping my lips... Cody stroked my hair and shushed me after placing his lips on mine...

*End of Dream*

I woke up crying and sweating... Justin was still asleep... I got up carefully, I walked out of the room fast..

I heard a car pull up.. I walked out into the front yard the sun dancing against my skin making me warm.. I sat on a bench as I saw a black Mercedes pull up... Cody got out of the car and ran to me.

Cody: What's wrong?

Me: Just go away please.

He sat down next to me and Justin walked out the front door... I ran to him and hugged him..

Me: *whispering* Promise me that you aren't with Selena..

Justin: Never... I love you only you... Well I love my beliebers and family... but I love you too..

Me: I know I understand.. I love you too...

*fast-forward to March 1st, 2012(today lol)*

It was just now 6 pm... I heard the clock chime six bells as I finished up dinner... Justin went into town to get his mother and grandparents... I had changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/bieber/set?id=44705036.. I put the spaghetti on the table along with the sauce and cheesy garlic bread... I set the table with our fine china and walked into the entrance way after hearing the car pull up.. I already made the cake... I had decorated it already too... I opened the door as Pattie, Diana, and Bruce walked up to the door. I hugged them welcomed them to our home and let them go sit down at the dinner table... I hugged Justin..

Me*whispering*: Surprise..

I smiled as he walked into our dimly lite house... There were white Christmas lights everywhere and happy birthday banners... He sat down at the table and I sat next to him.. We said our prayers and I served everyone.. After getting them what they wanted to drink.. I sat down and ate slowly.. Our dinner was filled with talking and laughter.. After dinner... They sat in the living room... I grabbed the small box I had hid in my purse... I handed it to Justin after sitting on the arm of his chair..

Me: Open it..

He slowly opened it.. I watch his face light up as he saw what was inside... It was a small key chain with a picture of him and I on one side and a love quote on the other.. The quote was "Love is beautiful, and simple... But yet when I'm with you it's lovely and beautiful... Greater than Ever! You and I... I love you Justy Wusty!! ~Roni" I smiled as a tear escaped his eye.. I whipped it away and kissed his head..

Me: Happy 18th birthday honey, I love you..

Justin: I love you too baby.. Thank you...

I stood up...

Me: Cake time!!Pattie: We didn't get a cake..

Me: I did...

I got the cake out of the fridge and set it on the table..They gathered around eyes filled with amazement and wonder... I lite the candles and we sang Happy Birthday to him... He made a wish and blew out the candles.. I cut the cake and got everyone a piece... After an hour or so of talking, Justin took everyone back to town... When he returned home he ran to me picked me up, twirled me around and kissed me with a new passion... I kissed back as he pushed me against the wall I twisted my fingers through his hair.. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs, kissing me the whole time... He set me on our bed and took off his shirt... I smiled kissed his cheek...

Me: I cant believe its finally happening.. We are married...

Justin: I know babe, I love you..

Me: I love you too...

He kissed me again as he unzipped my dress zipper... I slipped out of my dress and heels.. My jewelry came off easily and I slowly took off Justin's jeans.. It felt so right.. So perfect to be here with him.. Just me and him...

*after making love*

Me: Justin that was great I love you honey... I'm glad my first time was with you.

Justin: I love you too baby.... I am too...

We laid there naked under the covers with each other.. He kissed me for a long passionate moment and our tongues danced against each others.. We pulled away smiled.. He sang Never Let You Go to me and I fell asleep in his loving caring embrace..