Chapter Seven

Justin and I woke up at the same time to someone knocking on the door. I got off of the bed and opened the door, Justin was right behind me.

Mom: David is here get dressed and come down stairs to eat breakfast.

Me: Ok, Justin stay here and get dressed, while I go take a shower.

I grabbed the outfit that I put on my dresser last night. When I got out of the shower I got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24377004, then I blow dried my hair and curled it. I ran back to my room and Justin wasn't there. Then I ran down stairs into the kitchen, sitting at the table with an empty plate, was Justin, David and Justin were talking about something that they were looking at in the book in front of them.

Justin: I think she would look amazing in this one, she always looks amazing but this one seems more like her.

David: I agree Justin, she would look very beautiful in this one. I know exactly where to find this dress, go get Roni and we will go look at it.

Justin stood up and he finally looked up. He ran over to me, picked me up, spun me around, and kissed me. David stood up, after Justin pulled away and set me back on the floor. Then David gave me a hug.

David: Your mom had to go to work, let's go.

Justin: Are we taking your car?

David: Yes, Roni and you can sit in the back seat.

With that we got in David's car and went to a wedding gown store. Justin and David found the dress that they were talking about and I tried it on, it looked like this: http://www.weddingdressgallery.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/strapless-wedding-dresses8.jpg. When I walked out of the dressing room, Justin and David gasped. Justin's mouth was in the shape of an 0. I loved this dress, and I wanted it. David bought it for me. Then he took Justin and I back to my house and left. I took the dress up to my room and hung it up in my closet.  Justin walked up behind me and grabbed me, with one of his arms wrapped around my waist, Justin carried me back to my bed. He threw me on my bed, then he stood on my bed and fell over right next to me. Justin lefted my head up and kissed me. I pulled away and pushed Justin down onto my bed. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him, I felt him smile under neath my lips and he got up, while I was kissing him, and he held onto me. He closed the door to my room and carried me back to the bed, the whole time we kept kissing. Justin set me down and pulled away. His phone was ringing and he answered it.

Justin: Yeah, yeah.... As long as my shawty can come with me?.... Awesome... Yeah, I'll tell her..... Bye, Scooter Man... Shawty, will you come on the My World 2.0 Tour with me through the U.S.A?

Me: Of course, hun, you know I will.

Justin: Good, babe. I love ya.

Me: I love ya more.

Justin: You wanna bet, babe.

Justin didn't wait for me to respond, he chased me around my room, he dived and we both fell onto the bed. We started kissing again. Justin picked me up and set my feet on the floor, he pulled away from me. He put his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck, he lifted me up and spun me around. Justin set me down, then slid his hands onto my butt. I giggled and he kissed me. We started dancing, I started singing, 'I just need somebody to lo---' Justin cut me off by putting his lips againest mine. He pulled away.

Justin: You do have somebody to love, unless you don't want him.

Me: No, no, I want him alright. He is my world, you know?

Justin: Yeah I know, you are my world too.

With that Justin threw me on my bed again, then he jumped up and landed right next to me. He pulled me on top of him and he started kissing me again. When I tried to pull away I stopped because Justin was taking my heart away even more, he completely had it now. Then I finally pulled away from him. I got up and ran down stairs and out the door. I knew where I was going, I just had to see Paige, I ran even though it hurt. When I got to Paige's house my rib cage and ankel hurt a lot. I knocked on the door and Paige answered. We gave each other a hug, then she invited me in and closed the door.