Chapter Five

Justin woke me up when he was getting out of bed. He told me to go back to sleep, so I laid back down and closed my eyes, before he left he sang Favorite girl to me and I fell asleep. I woke up at about 10 am, then I got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23559167. When I was done getting dressed I ran down stairs and couldn't find Justin anywhere. I ran back up stairs and heard some one taking a shower. I looked out the window to the front yard and Justin's car was the only one parked in front of the house, I stared blankly out the window, and I didn't hear the water stop running. When Justin came out of the bathroom he saw me, but I didn't see him. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, then he started kissing my neck. This time he didn't freak me out because we were the only ones in the house today. I turned around so that I could look into his georgous brown eyes. We were face to face and we were looking into each others eyes. Justin's eyes still made me dizzy, but that's only because his eyes say so much and they are so georgous. I almost fell but Justin kept a tight hold of me. He finally kissed me, I kissed him back, but this time the kiss meant more then a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. I could feel that this was something more then a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Justin pulled away, his deep brown eyes had happiness in them, Justin unwrapped his arms from around me and I almost fell over. He caught me, then he got me balanced again and he took a hold of my hands. Justin kissed my hands then looked into my eyes. He was about to say something. Something that I only heard in my dreams.

Justin: If I were to ask you to marry me, would you say yes?

Me: Of course I would. I don't want to live, unless I will be with you for the rest of my life.

Justin kept his hands wrapped around mine as he knelt down. He pulled one of his hands away then pulled something out of his pocket. It was a red little cube shaped box. When he opened the lid to the box, there was a heart-shaped diamond ring in it. I couldn't believe that this was happening, so I blinked a few times to make sure that my mind wasn't making things up.

Justin: Veronica Ann Jenkins, will you do the honors of becoming my wife? I know that we are young, but with our parents perrmision we can get married now.

Me: Of course Justin. You are a huge part in my life and I wouldn't be able to live without you. I would fall apart and there would be a giant hole in my chest.

Justin: I love you so much! I couldn't live without you either!

He picked me up then spun me around. Justin kissed me and I kissed him back, then managed to slip the ring onto my ring finger. When we finished kissing I called Paige right away. She was at a baseball game with Christian, but she went into the bathroom to talk to me.

Me: You aren't going to believe this.

Paige: Wait I have to tell you something first. Christian asked me to marry him at this game in front of everyone.

Me: Really? That's great, you guys are going to last forever.

Paige: So what were you going to tell me?

Me: Justin just asked me to marry him.

Paige: That's great, but I have to go. Have fun, bye.

Me: Bye.

She hung up and I turned around and Justin was gone. I looked in my room and he wasn't in there, so I ran down stairs and into the kitchen. He wasn't in there, so I went looking every where on the first floor and Justin was nowhere to be found. I ran up stairs and looked in my bed room again. Then I heard some one playing a guitar and singing. It was coming from the basement, so I ran down to the basement. I had totally forgot about the band equipment that my friends and I always played on, on the weekends and after school. Justin was sitting on a stool, playing my guitar, and singing into the microphone that was mine. He was singing, 'You Smile.' I walked over to him and put my chin on his shoulder and I startled him. Justin jumped up off of the stool. I stood there for a minute blank and surprised. He ran over to me after he put down the guitar, and picked me up. Shock took over me and I tried to move, but I couldn't. My body was stiff and Justin had me on his lap, usually that loosened me up, but this time it was different.