Chapter Fifeteen

I woke up to Justin putting a ring on my finger, it was beautiful. I kissed him and he kissed me back. Justin pulled away and picked me up, he carried me out to the car, where all of my stuff from last night was waiting. He set me down in the car then he got in. He drove us back to my parents house. Justin and I ran upstairs to my room. He quickly put something on my dresser then he went to change, I picked up the box and opened it, it was the purfume that Justin created. I put it back down and got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32698175 I kept my ring on and put on the perfume. Justin came back and we went back outside to the car.

Me: What do you want to do today?

Justin: You...again.

Me: How about we go on a picnic?

Justin: Whatever you want. I love you.

Me: I love you too. How about we go to the beach?

Justin: There isn't a beach around Stratford.

Me: I meant the lake.

Justin: You better go change, again.

Me: I will be right back.

I ran inside upstairs and changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32924095. I ran back down stairs and got back into the car. Justin whistled then winked at me.

Justin: You look FINE!

Me: Justin, I love you.

Justin: I love you too.

Justin grabbed my hand and drove us to the lake. We got out, I took off my shorts, necklace, bracelets, ring, shoes, and my shirt. Justin took off his shirt and his shoes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the water it was cold, he splashed me and I screamed. He chased after me, and dived after me, he knocked us both over into the water, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up againest his body, he kissed me and we started making out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and we continued making out. He carried me out of the water, and he sat on the ground, we were still making out, I had forgot Justin laid out towels and blankets and I noticed we were on them. He laid down and I was on top of him, but he rolled so he was on top of me. One thing led to another and we made love. We laid there after we made love, and we were slowly falling asleep. When I heard someone drive by, I put my swimsuit back on and Justin put his swimtrunks back on. The car came back and parked next to mine. The couple got out and I noticed it was, Ryan and Maya. They walked over to us and smiled.

Maya: It is so great to see you guys again.

Ryan: Yeah it is.

Justin: Yeah, well we got to go. Bye guys.

Maya&Ryan: Bye Justin, Bye Roni.

Me: Bye.

Justin grabbed the blankets and towels and threw them in the back seat, I put on my shorts, shirt, shoes, necklace, bracelets, and my ring. Justin put on his shirt and shorts. We got in the car and Justin drove us back to my house.

Justin: Babe, we are getting married in a month on February 14.

Me: YAY! I will be yours forever!

Justin: And I will be yours forever! I LOVE YOU, BABE!

Me: I LOVE YOU TOO!!

Justin parked the car and kissed me, I kissed him back, and we started making out. I pulled away and smiled at him.

Me: Justin, are you hungry?

Justin: Yeah it's dinner time now, let's go change and meet back out here at the car.

We went inside and went upstairs. I went into my room and Justin went into the bathroom. I found the perfect thing to wear. I changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32926221. I walked down the stairs, and Justin was waiting there with dress pants and a purple dress shirt on. His face lite up when he saw me, he climbed the stairs and met me halfway, he kissed me, grabbed my hands and led me down the stairs he stopped and kissed my hand. We went out to the car and got in. He took me to a fancy resturaunt, and we ate silently. After we finished eating we danced. When we were done dancing, we went to our house, and went upstairs to our bedroom. We changed into our pajamas, and got in bed, I rested my head on Justin's chest and listened to his heartbeat. I fell asleep to Justin stroking my cheek, and singing, 'Down To Earth'. Justin kissed my head and fell asleep.