Chapter Fourteen

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and the breeze blowing trough my hair. I looked around and I was sitting in the passenger seat of my car and Justin was driving. He looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back. Justin reached over and held my hand. We got to my house and Justin jumped over his door to get out, he opened my door and we went inside. I went up to my room grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. After I took a shower I got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32600652, I blow dried my hair and brushed it. I ran down stairs and found Justin in the living room. He was sitting on the couch, so I sat on his lap.

Justin: I told Ryan that we would meet him and his girlfriend at the water park, are you wearing a swimsuit?

Me: No, I will go change real quick. I will be back soon.

I ran back up stairs and got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32647021. Then I ran to the top of the stairs, I ran right into Justin, luckily we didn't fall down the stairs. Justin picked me up and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and wrapped my legs around his waist. We were making out, and Justin carefully carried me down stairs. His hands were on my butt, untill we got out to my car. Justin set me on the ground but pushed me up againest my car, we continued making out. I pulled away and smiled at him.

Me: We better go.

Justin: I know, but I don't want to stop.

Me: Maybe, if we go back to our  house we can go further.

Justin smiled, he let me sit down and he shut the door. He ran around and got in the drivers side, he drove us to the water park. We got out of the car, and I saw Ryan and his girlfriend sitting on a bench. She was beautiful. Justin grabbed my hand and squezed it, then we walked over to Ryan and his girlfriend.

Girl: Hi, you must be Roni, Ryan has told me everything that Justin told him, about you. I'm Maya and this is Ryan.

Me: Nice to meet you. Maya, you are really pretty.

Maya: You are too. Thanks.

Me: Your welcome, and Thanks.

Maya: Your welcome.

Ryan: Well, let's go do something.

Justin: Who want's ice cream.

Me: I know what I want.....

Justin: What do you want?

Me: You...

Justin: You already have m---, oh, I get it. You and me will get each other later.

I giggled and Ryan looked annoyed. We walked into the water park and I forgot that I was still wearing my jewerly.

Me: Dang it!

Justin: What?

Me: I forgot to take off my jewerly.

Justin: It's okay, baby. There are lockers here, you and Maya go get ready and meet us out here when you are ready.

Maya pulled me towards the locker rooms. I took off my necklace, shoes, tank top, shorts, bracelets, but I kept my sunglasses on, I shoved everything into a locker and ran out of the locker room with Maya. I ran over to Justin and jumped on him, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. He held me up by holding my butt again, we started making out. Then we stopped and I laid my head on his shoulder. He walking into water and I looked at him, he set me down on my feet and I pulled him further into the water. when we were deep enough, Justin and I went under water, we started kissing. We stopped and resurfaced the water.

Me: Justin, I want to go home and change. Can we go?

Justin: Whenever you want to, baby.

I pulled Justin back to the cement and we seperated and went into the locker rooms. I dried myself off and put my shorts, tank top, necklace, bracelets, and my shoes. I dried off my sunglasses and left the locker room. I meet Justin outside the locker rooms and we waved goodbye to Ryan and Maya. Then we left. Justin drove us back to my parents house I ran up stairs and got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/night_with_him/set?id=32678840. I ran back down stairs and got back in the car. Justin's mouth was shaped like this 0. I smiled and felt myself bush. The sun was getting ready to set, but Justin drove us to a stage, crowded with people.

Me: Were you planing this?

Justin: No, I tweeted before you came out.

Me: What songs are we going to sing?

Justin: Overboard. You are singing I caught myself, Decode, Down To Earth, and I am singing Down TO Earth with you. But you are singing most of the them.

We got out of the car and walked onto the stage, bright spot lights shined at Justin and me. We sang Overboard, then Justin left the stage and I sang I caught Myself and Decode by Paramore. Then after I was done Justin came back with flowers and he kissed my forehead. I kissed his cheek and we sang Down To Earth. When we were finished we gave some autographs and let people take pictures with us. By the time we got out of there it was 9 pm. Justin drove us to our house. We got out and walked up the porch steps, Justin pushed me up againest the door and started kissing me, he kissed my neck, then the hallow of my throat. I opened the door and we fell onto the floor. We got up and I ran upstairs Justin chased after me. I jumped onto the bed and started jumping, Justin jumped on the bed and started jumping with me. We both feel onto the bed, we started kissing, then started making out. Justin unzipped my dress, and I pulled off his shirt.We took off our shoes and finished taking off each others clothes, Justin kissed my stomach softly, then my neck. After we had sex (sorry bout the launguage) Justin put on his shorts and I put on my dress, we laid down and I feel asleep to Justin singing 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' off of the lion king.