Chapter Thirteen

I woke up and Justin was stroking my cheek, he smiled when he saw that my eyes were open, he carefully kissed me, I kissed him back. Then he pulled away.

Justin: Go and get dressed I will wait here, wear something nice and weather apropriate it is still spring even if it is May.

Me: Okay, I will be right back, I love you.

Justin: I love you too.

Justin carefully kissed me, then pulled away again. I got up, grabbed some clothes hanging in my closet, and ran to the bathroom. I changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27339576 brushed my hair and ran back to my room. Justin hadn't moved an inch. I walked over to him and he whistled, I reached out for his hand and he grabbed it, I pulled him off of the bed. He kissed me softly and smiled. I smiled back and put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist, then I lefted my head up and wrapped my arms around his neck, he kissed me again and we started making out he pulled away, pulled my arms off of his neck and removed his arms from my waist, he picked me up and went down stairs. David was sitting at the table with my mom. Justin put me down. They were looking at tuxedos and Justin and I looked over their shoulders.

Me: I know a good store that has tuxes, we drive pass it everyday.

David: Great lets go.

Mom: I have to get to work.

My mom left us in the dinning room at the table.

David: Are we taking my car this time?

Justin: Yeah. Roni will tell you where to go.

Before we left I drew it on a little map and gave it to David. Then we all went out to his car, Justin and I sat in the back seat again, and David drove. We got there with no problem. When we found the tux we wanted, David bought it and we left. We got home and David left, Justin hung his tux in my closet. Justin came back down stairs and we sat around on the couch and watched TV.

Justin: Want to go cliff diving again?

Me: Yeah, as long as we are together, I love you.

Justin: Go change, I love you too.

I ran upstairs and changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24991833. When I was at the top of the stairs Justin was waiting at the bottom. I ran down the stairs two at a time, I flew into Justin and hugged him around the neck, I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto him. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and touched his nose to mine, slowly he kissed me, as we kissed Justin carried me out to my car and set me in the passenger seat, Justin pulled away from me, closed my door, then ran around and got in the drivers seat. He started the car and the garage door opened. I laid my head up againest the door and Justin grabbed my left hand, he kissed it, but continued driving. When we reached the cliff that we were at yesterday, Justin parked the car, the roof was up but Justin rolled down the windows and put the roof down.

Justin: I almost forgot to tell you, but Ryan Butler, one of my friends really wants to meet you. So tomorrow we are going to go to the water park and spend time with Ryan and his girlfriend.

Me: Okay.

Justin took off his shirt and shoes, then I took off my sunglasses, flip flops, and my tank top, I liked swimming with shorts on. I put everything in the passenger seat of my car and walked back over to Justin, Justin was smiling and before I could say anything he picked me up and jumped off of the cliff before we hit the water Justin let me go and I put my feet down towards the water. We hit the water but I didn't come out of the water yet, I found a rock and stood on it, I could see through the water and I saw Justin waiting for me to come out of the water. I came up behind him and hugged him around the neck, he turned his head towards me so I pecked his lips with mine. Justin went under water, turned me up to his front and kissed me, we came out of the water and we were still kissing, the sun started setting, so Justin and I swam to shore, we sat on the hood of my car and watched the sun dissappear behind the mountains. We got dressed into the dry clothes we had and Justin drove us to our house after we got some nachos from some resturaunt. We got inside and went upstairs to the bedroom, we sat on the floor and ate silently. When I finished eating I walked over to Justin and I's bed and laid down, Justin came over and laid down with me. He pulled up againest his chest and Justin started singing me to sleep. I feel asleep after he sang 'U Smile' about 4 times. I felt him kiss my head.