Chapter Eleven

I woke up to Justin stroking the side of my face, I saw his deep brown eyes gazing passionately into my light blue/green eyes. Justin kissed my lips gentle, then he jumped up off of the bed and picked me up into his arms. I kssed him.

Justin: Goodmorning Mrs. Bieber, shall we go eat?

Me: No!

Justin: Why not?

Me: I want to stay right here in your arms and eat.

Justin: I'm sure, we can arrange that.

Justin ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. There were pancakes sitting on the table, Justin sat down with me in his arms and he fed me. When we finished eating Justin set me down, and I went up stairs to change. When I finally found the outfit I wanted to wear, I put this on: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22199341 but I left the bag in my room. I brushed my hair. Then I ran back down stairs, Justin was sitting in the living room.

Justin: Do you need some ice?

Me: No, why?

Justin: 'Cause you're so HOT!

Me: Thanks. Not as hot as you.

Justin: No, you are even hotter.

Me: Am not.

Justin: Are too.

Me: Am not.

Justin: Don't make me come and get you. Come here, babe.

I walked over to Justin and sat on his lap, I kissed him, then I pulled away. Justin gentle grabbed my face and pulled it too his, we started making out again. Justin pulled away.

Justin: What are we doing today?

Me: I don't know, kiss a lot more.

Justin: That sounds good, but not exactly what I had a mind.

Me: What did you have in mind?

Justin: I was hoping you would want to do 'IT' today.

Me: Justin, how about when we get our own house.

Right after I finished saying that my phone rang, I got it out of my pocket.

Me: Paige? What's wrong? Do you want me to come over? Okay, Christian can come here and I will go there. Sound good, okay. Bye see you soon.... Justin, I need to go see Paige, I am going to her house and Christian is coming here.

Justin: Okay, hurry, please?

Me: I am going to be there as long as Paige, needs me.

Justin: Kay, bye love you.

Me: I love you too, bye.

I kissed him, then I got up grabbed my keys and walked out into the garage. When I got to Paiges house, Christian was just leaving. I walked into the house and Paige was sitting at the table. She got up and ran up to me, she hugged me around the neck.

Paige: Oh Roni! I missed you so much! I lied to you just so you would come over!

Me: So you are----

Paige: No I'm not.

Paige let me go.

Paige: The wedding is in 3 weeks, when is yours?

Me: In 4 months.

Paige: That's along time away.

Me: I know, but the longer we wait, the closer we get to each other. Not to rush, but I promised Justin I wouldn't take long, so is that all you need me for?

Paige: Yeah, will you send Christian back over?

Me: Yeah, got to go, bye.

Paige: Bye.

I gave her a quick hug then ran out to my car. When I got back to my house, I ran into the living room and Justin and Christian were just watching TV.

Me: Christian, Paige wants you to go back to her house.

Justin: Later, bra (bro)

Christian: Later bra (Bro) later Roni.

Christian ran out the door, when I was sure he was gone, I walked over to Justin and sat next to him. I was still tired from yesterday.

Justin: Babe, are you tired?

Me: Yes I am.

Justin: Lay down on my lap or do you want me to lay down with you?

Me: Lay down with me.

Justin laid down, his face facing the ceiling, I laid down next to him, on the small couch. I put my head on his chest.

Justin: Now, just relax, and go to sleep. I will be here until you wake up.

Justin kissed my head, then started singing 'Favorate Girl' again. I feel asleep. When I woke up it was 1 pm. I got up and noticed Justin wasn't laying beside me anymore. There was a note that said, 'Christian came over, he is pretty up set, went to the arcade to cheer him up. Sorry for leaving you. Love you, Justin. P.S. Come to the arcade, please?' I smiled and put the note down. I gabbed my keys then ran out into the garage, I started my car and drove to the mall. When I got to the arcade, Justin and Christian were just leaving. Justin ran over to me, picked me up, spun me around, and kissed me. Christian just stood there. Justin set me down, grabbed my hand, and pulled me over to Christian, I gave Christian a hug, then stood there silently.

Justin: You all right man?

Christian: Yeah, way better now. Well I got to go, see ya.

Me: Bye Christian.

Christian disappeared in the crowd, that was now surrounding Justin and me.

Me: Hun, can we go somewhere else?

Justin: Yeah, come on.

Justin started running, I ran with him, our hands were still locked on each others. We ran out into the parking lot and Justin ran us to my car, we got in and Justin drove us away. When Justin stopped we were at a beautiful home, Justin got out and pulled me out with him. It was getting dark, Justin led me up the stairs and through the big oak doors. Justin left me there and turned on the lights.

Justin: Do you like it?

Me: Yeah..... Wait why?

Justin: I bought it just for you and me baby.

Me: Justin...... I love you.

Justin: I love you too. I guess we are sleeping here tonight, come on.

I followed Justin up the stair case. We entered a room and Justin laid down on the bed. I laid down next to him.

Justin: Are you still tired?

Me: Yeah.

Justin: Then fall asleep in my arms right here. You know I will never let you go.

Me: I know.

I fell asleep and Justin was singing 'Stuck In The Moment' to me. In our first house, it was relaxing, and I loved it here.