Chapter One

Justin was asleep downstairs when my mom came into my room to help me get dressed. Today I was wearing black baggy shorts and a black tank top. I had cruches, but it wasn't safe to go down the stairs with them. My step dad Peter carried me down stairs and set me in my wheel chair. He gave me my jacket and I put it on. Peter gave me a kiss on the forehead then left for work. Justin was actually already awake and he was waiting for me in the door way with my bag. I wheeled my chair up to him and he gave me my bag, then picked me up and grabbed my wheel chair. He set me in the front seat of his car, then buckled me up. Justin put my wheel chair in the back and got in the front of the car. He drove slowly to school and when we got there, everyone was crowded around the car. Justin got my wheel chair, opened it up, then got me out of the front seat of the car and set me in my wheel chair. Paige and Christian were the closest people to us out of the crowd. They were trying to get people to back up away from me, but the crowd grew.

Justin: Leave us alone!

Christian: Leave these guys alone! They have been dating for awhile now and you guys didn't care much for them then! So why now?

Justin grabbed me up in his arms and ran through the crowd, followed by Paige and Christian that had my wheel chair. We got in the shelter of the school and Justin set me back in my wheel chair.

Justin: I'm sorry about that.

Me: It's alright.

Justin: I think they found out about our duet.

Me: Probably.

Justin kissed me, then pushed me to our next class. He moved the chair that was in front of my desk and pushed my wheel chair up to it. I just realized that the people surrounding the car weren't students, they were media people. Justin kissed me again before the bell rang. The day went by slow and when school got out Kenny took me home so Justin could track the media people away from me. Kenny took me inside and kept me there until Justin arrived. Justin and Kenny did a hand shake before Justin left. Then I had Justin all to myself. We kissed, but it wasn't as good as the times before I got hurt. Justin did carry me up to my room because the pain medication made me pass out in the wheel chair. I could feel him lay me down on the bed, then he kissed my forehead and sat on the edge of the bed. When I woke up it was 10 pm and I awoke because I had a night mare. In my night mare Justin got killed by Lindsey and I woke up screaming this, "No! Leave him alone! Justin, no! No, Justin!" I screamed that over and over until I felt some one grab me and shake me.

Jusitn: Babe, it's alright! I'm right here!

I grabbed Justin around the neck with my arms and hugged him, I had tears streaming down my face. Justin picked me up and craddled me in his arms as if I were a child.

Me: Oh, Justin. I love you.

Justin: I love you too, Roni.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. Paige texted me saying that a whole bunch of media people were waiting outside of her house after school. Justin stopped kissing me and laid me back down under the covers, he started singing 'Never Let You Go' and I fell asleep. Even when I was asleep I could hear him singing 'Never Let You Go' Justin was holding me close to him and I was guessing that my parents didn't care anymore.