Chapter Two

I woke up to Justin's loving brown eyes, staring at my face, I kissed him and he kissed me back. He left the room so I could get dressed. I got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22199341 but with only one shoe on. I carefully used my cruches to get down stairs, Justin was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs with my wheel chair, I sat down in it and set my cruches aside. Justin gave me some toast, then started driving to the hospital. I totally forgot that I had to see if I could get a walking boot. When we got out of the car Justin just carried me inside. He talked to the doctor, then the doctor took some X-rays of my leg. The doctor took off my cast, then got me fitted into a walking boot. Justin carried me out to the car.

Justin: Are you happy you can walk now?

Me: No, I miss you pushing me around, but the thing I won't miss is not being able to walk and actually sit on your lap without you being worried that I would get hurt.

Justin: That's an upside. I told your mom that we weren't going to school today and that we were going to be at the recording studio all day. I am going to carry you around and not let you out of my sight.

Justin drove us to the recording studio and carried me up to the same room we were in a few days ago.

Scooter: Hey guys!

Jusin: Hey.

Me: Hey, Scooter!

Scooter: Are you guys ready to sing another duet, but this one we have permision to make a copy for the song, 'E.T.' by Katy Perry. Justin you will sing the parts where it says Kanye West and Roni you will sing the parts that say Katy Perry.

Justin set me on a stool and put the microphone closer to me. He also put the headphones on my ears. Justin got ready and they started the music. The first words that Justin sang were, "I got a dirty mind, I got filthy ways. I'm tryna bathe my eyy in you milky way, I'm a legend, I'm irreverent. I'll be reverend, I'll be so faaaaaaar up. We don't give a crap, welcome to the danger zone. Step into fantasy you are not invited to the other side of sanity. They callin me an alien, a big headed astronaut. Maybe it's because yo boy Yeezy get asked a lot." They changed the bad words and now it was my turn to sing. "You're so hypnotizing, could you be the devil, could you be an angel? Your touch magnetizing, feels like I am floating, leaves my body glowing," Justin was smiling by the time I finished this line. I continued on, "They say be afraid you're not like the others, futuristic lover. Different DNA they don't understand you. You're from a whole other world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and I'm ready to go, lead me into the light. Kiss me, ki, ki, kiss me. Infect me with your love and feel me with your poison. Take me, ta, ta, take me, wanna be a victim ready for abduction. Boy, you're an alien, your touch are foriegn. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial. You're so supersonic, wanna feel your powers. Stun me with your lasers, your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic. You're from a whole other world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and I'm ready to go, lead me into the light. Kiss me, ki, ki, kiss me. Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me, ta, ta, take me, wanna be a victim ready for abduction. Boy, you're an alien, your touch are foreign. It's supernatural, extraterrestrial." It was Justin's turn now and he sang, "I know a bar out in mars, where they driving spaceships instead of cars. Cop a prada space suit about the stars. Getting stupid hah straight up out the jars. Pockets on shrek rockets on deck. Tell me whats next? Alien kiss, Imma love you. Then Imma probe you, see I abducted you. So I tell you what to do. I tell you what to do, what to do, what to do." Justin was smiling and it was my turn to sing. This is what I sang, "Kiss me, ki, ki, kiss me, infect me with your love and feel me with your poison. Take me, ta, ta, take me, wanna be a victim ready for abduction. Boy, you're an alien, your touch are foreign. It's supernatural, extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial..... Extraterrestrial. Boy, you're and alien, your touch are foreign. It's supernatural, extraterrestrial." The song finished. They turned off the recording sign and clapped. Justin came over to me and grabbed my face. He kissed me right there in front of every one, I could hear "Ooooohs" coming from over the innercom. Justin picked me and carried me out of the building, we got to the car and set me down in the passengers side. He ran over to the drivers side and got in. We were just about to leave when Justin got a call from Scooter. Justin told me that Scooter wanted me to sing a song solo and it was from the movie Lemonade Mouth and the song was, 'She's So Gone.' Justin carried me back into the building and up to the room that we just left. He set me down on a stool and left the room. I memorized this song so when I put on the head phones and heard the music start. I started singing, "Insecure in a skin, like a puppet a girl on a string. Broke away learn to fly, if you want her back gotta let it shine. So it looks like the joke is on you. 'Cause the girl that you thought you knew, she's so gone. That's so over now, she's so gone. You won't find her around. You can look, but you won't see the girl I used to be 'cause she's, she's so gone.............. Here I am, this is me and I'm stronger than you ever thought I'd be. Are you shocked? Are you mad? That you're missing out on who I really am. Now it looks like the joke is on you. 'Cause the girl that you thought you knew, she's so gone thats so over now. She's so gone, you won't find her around. You can look, but you won't see the girl I used to be 'cause she's, she's so gone AWAY like history. She's so gone. Baby this is me, yeah... She's so gone that's so over now, she's so gone you won't find her around. You can look, but you won't see the girl I used to be. 'Cause she's, she's so gone. She's so gone. You can look, but you won't see the girl I used to be. 'Cause she's, she's so gone....... So alone, she's so gone." After they shut off the music I heard Justin cheering. I blushed and he came into the room with Scooter. Scooter and I shook hands, then Justin wrapped his arm aroung my shoulders and kissed my forehead. Justin helped me off of the stool.

Scooter: That was amazing. Do you know anyother songs from that movie that you might want to sing?

Me: Yeah, the songs that I want to sing are Somebody, Determinate, and More Than A Band.

Scooter: Okay, we will record them some other day.

Me: Okay.

Justin and I left then, I walked slowly with the support of Justin. He opened the passenger door and I climbed in. Justin closed the door then ran around the car and got in. He started the car and drove us home. It was about 7 pm when we got home. Justin got me my pain medication and I took it. At about 8 pm I passed out on the living room couch, and Justin carried me up to my room. He slept with me again. My parents didn't mind. Justin held me close to him and kissed my forehead at times. I slept very well in Justin's arms and I felt better. By the way at 7:30 pm Paige let me know how school went and that awhole bunch of media people were interviewing her at school about me. Paige didn't answer any of the questions that they asked and Christian and her left school early.