tickets!!!

(shay P.O.V)

Hi my name is shayan but people call me shay I'm 18 years old i live In London with my best friend Shaniyah but we call her shan, we both go to college except Shan is 19, I'm single and my favourite colour is light blue, black, pink, purple and light green Im 3 quarter's white and 1 quarter black I come from England,Poland and Jamaica my mom is white shes half Polish and half English and my dad is full black he's from Jamaica.

(shan P.O.V)

Heyyyyyy my name is Shaniyah but i go by shan or shan shan haha I'm 19 and i love my best friend to death, shay has been there for me through thick and thin we both go to college and we love to dance, I'm single and i come from England just England I'm not mixed with anything.... Okay I also have Spanish running in my blood my grandfather is half Spanish. I love love love loooooooovvvveeee rae sremmurd especially jimmi he's so damn sexy anyways I gotta go I'm next....

(shay P.O.V)

So right now I'm in my hostel room watching TV I live in a hostel because I chose to i wanted to move out of my parents house as soon as i turned 18 I been living alone for about 6 months now, next door to me is shan idk how that happened haha. So im here watching TV until I hear a knock on the door.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT!!??" I yelled.

"ITS ME BITCH!!!" Shaniyah yelled back at me from the other side. "COMING!!!!" I yelled again.

As soon as i opened the door this child decided to scream and jump on me. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN, GET OF SHAN!!!" I screamd at her, pushing her of me.

"You won't be saying that when I tell you what I have." she said with a smirk. "wha!?" I asked anoyyed.

"2 TICKETS TO RAE SREMMURD CONCERT!!!!" as soon and she screamed that i started jumping with her and screaming!

"oh my fucking God, how!!??" I asked excited. 

"I won them on this app shit"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE YOU!!!" I said hugging her.

"that's not it" she said yet again with a smirk.

"what???" I asked

"we get to meet them" she singed.

"you don't understand how much I love you right now!" I told her.

"oh when is it?" I asked getting some crisp.

"this Saturday."

"that tomorrow!!! YAYYYY!" I squealed.

"I know" shan Said excited...

For the rest of the day we were talking about the concert and what we're going to wear and stuff like that.

____________________________________

A/N well I hope you enjoyed my first chapter, it's short i know but that's just for now their going to get longer please comment what you think and share my story bye  x❤x❤x