day out

(Nasiya P.O.V)

"we're official!!" shay said excitedly.
"are you serious!?" shan yelled.
"just kidding, but seriously we're together now" shay smiled hard i could see the blush on her cheeks.
"omg i knew this would happen" kia said cassualy.
"yeah sure you did" i said sarcastically.
"uhhhh yeah... Okay maybe not, but knew something will happen between those two weather it would be them dating, kissing or even a one night stand" she said.
"what- ewww never, i could never have a one night stand with my best friend, we'll boyfriend now" shay blushed.
"but anyways, I'm really happy for you two as long as my dumb of a cousin don't fuck this up and that goes to slim to" i stated.
"i know that's what I'm mostly afraid off" shan and shay both said at the same time we all laughed....

[ 2 week later ]

(shayan P.O.V)

"keep talking and you won't be talking anymore, you'll be screaming" swae smirked at me.
"whatever boy, are the others ready?" i asked.
"I'm a man and yes we're all ready just waiting for you fat ass" he replied.
"ha you like that fat ass" i teased.
"damn right i do" he chuckled walking over and staring at me.
"what?!" i asked. "nothing, your just beautiful" he smiled and i smiled then pecking his lips and grabbing my bag, ready to leave.

"its about fucking time!" swae shouted. I rolled my eyes and walked to the front door as everybody followed behind me.

I got in my car with swae, Nasiya, kia and Jay. Slim and shan got in slims car then we headed to the beach.
"now I'm telling you 2 this now and that goes to slim to so you better tell him when we get there, no smoking at the beach around children if you want to smoke then go somewhere else where there's no kids or just wait till we get home." i said strictly so that they'll understand what I'm saying, i knew that their grownups but sometimes they just don't listen to what people ask them to do.
"yes boss!" Jay chuckled which caused everyone else to chuckle.

We finally arrived, i quickly got out the car and strip from my shorts to reveal my sexy bikini and so did the other girls.

***Outfit in media***

"uh uh put those back on" swae commanded.

"but why?" i complaint.

"because I don't need these other n***** staring at yo ass, the only person that's aloud is Me!" he,pointed to his chest.

"nu uh boy 2 people" i said.

"who the fuck is that!?" he asked a little annoyed.

"ME BITCH!" i yelled laughing.

"you stare at your ass?! How?!" he asked with a confused look.

"yeah, that's what all girls do and mirror" i smiled.

"you girls weird!" he chuckled.

"oh please you idiots take pictures of your dicks and send it to one another." kia butted in.

"and where the fuck you know that from?!" slim yelled.

"well... Thats my cue to leave bye!" she yelled then running of deep into the beach.

"hey come back here!!" slim yelled at her but she didn't hear him cuz she was to far away.

"that girl" slim mumbled taking a bag out of his car.

"come on" swae smiled grabbing my hand.

We sat at the beach in eachothers arms and watched the others splashing in the water.
I still can't believe I'm with the man of my dreams, im really happy but I'm really scared that things just won't be the same if we argue it'll be more serious than when we were just bestfriends, alot of things will change but I'm willing to risk it as long as i have him.