Concert xx

A/N Hiii hope you enjoy this chapter xxx
____________________________________

(Shaniyah P.O.V)

Hiii today is the day ahhhhhhhh omg were going to rae sremmurd concert and imma see my baby jimmi, but first I gotta wake up this idiot over here, i stayed over hers btw.

"wake up...." I said while moving her arm "bitch wake up!" I said again. She won't budge so imma do it the hard way.

"WAKR THE FUCK UP, WAKE THE FUCK UP, WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!!!!" I yelled while hitting the pans on eachother making as much noise as possible.

"mmmm *yawns* shan keep it down" shay moaned

"nahh wake the Fuck Up!" I told her.

"alright, alright man chill, I'm up okay!" shay said with attitude and sitting up on the bed.

"good now you need to go clean your self up then eat up and get ready for the concert bitch." I said.

"okay hoe!" she said leaving to the bathroom

Haha today is going to be the best day ever!

(shayan P.O.V)

[ later on that day ]

Me and Shaniyah are on the bus and I'm super excited, I'm wearing....
***both outfits above*** ⬆⬆⬆
We're looking cute asf!!! So now we're just giving our tickets to the ticket people. "thank you" I said politely. And WE ARE FUCKING IN!!! The first song their playing is come get her...

Somebody come get her shes dancing like a striper

Omfg I love this song next was this could be us then no type and lastly no flex zone.now it's time to go back stage, damn I can't wait to meet them!!!

"oh my fucking God, we're next!" shan squealed.
"I know right" I replied

Just then the 2 girls came out with big smiles across their faces hmph. We walked into the room and slim was sitting on the sofa signing some autographs and swae was on the chair doing the same but as soon as we came in they stopped what they were doing.

"hey" me and shan waved excited but shy at the same time well me I was but Shaniyah definitely wasn't. "omg hi I'm Shaniyah and this is my best friend shayan" "sup ma" swae said "so you girls want a autograph or a picture or both" slim asked. "I don't want any of that shit well I do but right now I wanna talk to you." slim licked his lips, so shan and him started talking. "so how old are you?" swae asked me "18" I replied a bit shy. "aww don't be shy" swae said looking me straight in the eyes, damn his eyes are so beautiful. "I am not" I replied looking down "yes you are, but it's cool" he said picking my chin up with his finger. I playfully rolled my eyes. "your really beautiful, you know that?"

fuck I'm starting to blush but did SWAE LEE just say I'm beautiful omfg breath shay breath but he's probably saying that just to nice.

"thank you" I said "aww did I make you blush?" he said smiling
"n n no" I stuttered. "I can see it" he said with smirk while putting his hand on my cheek. "well you must be blind" I laughed.
And for the rest of 5 minutes he was flirting with me and I learned more things about him in just 4 minutes wow. Well it's time to go.

"COME ON GUYS, YOUR TIME IS UP!!!" the man shouted. "okaaay" shan replied to him. "well we gotta go but it was nice meeting you boys." I said we huged each boy and was ready to leave when...

"wait, i didnt gettcho number!" swae said grabbing my arm gently. "here..." I wrote down my and shans number on a peace of Paper. "bye boys" we said again and left. We and shan was talking about this all the way back home.

When we got home I was tired as Fuck so i went to clean my self up and layer down in my bed. Just when I was about to close my door I got a message I sat on my bed and checked it, it was a unknown number...

[ message conversation ]

????: hey its me swae ❤ xx

I immediately started smiling I didn't expect him to actually message me I thought he was only being nice.

Shayxx: heyy ❤ xx

____________________________________
A/N i hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading xx please comment what you think bye x❤x❤x