What's going on!?

I walked downstears and saw kia and slim trying to hold back naya, Shaniyah and sasha in eachothers faces screaming at eachother and behind sasha stood 3 girls and next to shan was swae then I looked at the couch and saw Jay sitting there watching everything, that boy.... I walked a little more inside and literally screamd
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!???" instantly eyes were on me. "THIS HOE RIGHT THERE *points at one of the girls behind sasha* TRYIN TO CALL ME A HOE AFTER SHE JUST TRIED GETTING SLIM IN BED, THAT BITCH NEXT TO HER *points to the other girl* WAS TAKING THE PISS OUT OF NAYA BUT WHEN NIYA WAS ABOUT YO BEAT HER ASS, HER ASS GOT SCARED, AND THE THIRD BITCH HAS TO MUCH FUCKING ATTITUDE....and this.... Fucking bitch.... Infront... Of me... Is fucking taking the piss, she talkin shit bout you, so ofcourse I'm gonna beat her ass!"

I instantly felt my blood boiling, my eyes going fire my face turning red and my fist ready to beat a bitch. Im so fucking pissed right now these hoes messin with my friends? Then they gone mess with me!

"who tf are you?!" i asked the 3 girls with greeted teeth.
"were sasha's bestfriends!" the lighter one said with attitude. "bitch keep up with that attitude and I swaer Imma make your face look like them fucking kanibles from wrong turn hoe!" Nasiya yelled trying to get out of slims and kias grip.

"whatever!" the girl said rolling her eyes.

The next thing I see is Nasiya on the girl punching her in the face the other girl tried to beat Nasiya but shan got in the fight and started to beat the girl up.

"oh hell nahh!" the third girl said jumping in the fight, i ran over to them and started to beat the shit out of the third girl suddenly i felt someone pull me by the hair back i get out of the persons grip and saw it was sasha, "God i was waiting so long for this moment" i said smiling then punching sasha in the daw i sat on her stomach then I started to punch her face she was pulling on my hair and tried strangling me.

I felt big strong arms rap around my waist trying to get me of sasha, as a matter of fact all the guys tried to separate all the girls up, it was hard but they managed.

"SASHA LEAVE I ALREADY TOLD YOU WE ARE OVER!" swae yelled at her. She looked at him then spoke. "you know what fine... Fine, I'll go, oh by the way swae i was only with your for your money and i was cheating on your ass anyway!" she screamed then left all her bitchy ass friends followed her slamming the door. I sat on the couch next to swae.

"what the fuck were they doing here!?" i asked calmly. "i dont know I broke up with sasha cuz i had enough of her shit m, then she started screaming and ran downstears then like... 20 minutes later they showed up and you know the rest" swae answerd