Wish come true ❤❤

( Shay P.O.V)

Suddenly i feel warm lips connect with mine. Omg he's kissing me omg! I kissed back, i fell million of butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks heating. I put my hand on his cheek then He licked my bottom lip begging for entrens S.C ofcourse i let him in and we started to have a tongue war. We pulled away smiling hard, i feel my cheeks still burning. "well..um... it happened." swae chuckled. "what do you mean?" i asked softly. "we said this wont happen like in the movies." he smiled looking me straight in the eyes. "ohh" that's all i said then I looked down and it came to me...

I'm not meant to kiss my best friend.... Hes a player.... Hell hurt me....this isn't right....but I love him....I don't want this to affect our relationship.... But if he dated sasha then he can date me....no.. That's different.... I'm he's bestfriend....

I kept arguing with my self then I realised I was crying. I felt a finger pick up my chin and spoke. "why are you crying?" he asked concerned. I took my a while to answer but eventually i did "because swae... I love you... Oh who am I kidding I'm in love with you but... We can't be together and you probably don't feel me like that an,and,an-(gco)"
"shayan i am in love with you and we can be together but..." he pausd. "but what?!" i asked. Swae sighed and said "i dont want to hurt you, your different from these other girls your, your special to me and I have to protect you from other guys and that includes myself.." i started crying even more "swae... Your hurting me right now... Seeing you with sasha was a pain but seeing you with other girls is also a pain although I know they don't mean shit to you.. Or they do" i mumbled the last part.

"you just don't get it do you?!" he semi yelled. "get what khalif!?... You claim that your in love with me but your clearly not cuz if you were you would give it a try!" i yelled. "I AM!! I just don't want to hurt you" he whissperd. "but your doing it by rejecting our love..." i whissperd. Swae just looked me in the eyes and didn't say a thing. "that's what I thought" i said getting up and walked to my room.

I got out the shower and walked to my bed, i looked at my phone wallpaper which was me and swae he was kissing my cheek while I was making a silly face. I smiled at the photo and whissperd to myself "what have I got my self into" i locked my phone screen. I layed on my bed just thinking, i checked the time on my phone, and it's been 2 hours me laying here. I decided to go to sleep.

I was a about to fall asleep when there was a knock on my door, i knew it was swae so I ignored it. "shay... Please open the door... Please" i could hear his voice he was crying so I got up and opend the door.
He stood there shirtless and his eyes red and puffy. "swae I'm so sor-(gco)" i got cut of by swae. "shhhh" he put his finger on my lips then kissed me.
We pulled away. "I'm willing to give it a chance" he smiled which made me smile and we kissed yet again. Swae picked me up and walked us to my bed. I put my head on his chest and said. "i love you" "i love you to" he replied and we both fell asleep.

It's like a wish come true ❤

[ the next morning ]

( Shan P.O.V)

I started to feel like I'm coming back to life, i woke up and felt a arm rap around my waist, my head and hand on his chest him holding his other hand on my hand that's on his chest.
I smiled to my self then remembered what happen last night it was all wonderful. A bigger smile crept on my lips when i thought of the things he was doing to me last night nd the way he was touc- hold on...... Did he use protection!? Okay calm down I'll talk to him about this later but for now imma snuggle up to him.

It's like a dream come true ❤

"Good morning" i heard a deep voice say.
"good morning" i replied.
He tried kissing me but I pushed him back. "morning breath" i said. "Argh i dont care come here" he smiled then kissing me.
I kissed back then pulled away "how'd you sleep?" i asked making circles on his chest with my finger. "fantastic, you?" he replied. "ohhh i slept great" i moaned. Slim bit his lip. "I'm going to take a shower" i teased getting up revileing my body. "i wanna join" he moaned like a 5 year old. I turned around and bit my lip then walking to the bathroom soon slim was here.

[ 1 hour later ]

I got out the shower and slim was already out and dressed. I put on my underwear then a white tank top, black leggings, pink ankle socks and i threw my hair in a messy ponytail.
We walked downstears and everyone was already in there. "morning" everyone said except one person, "morning!!!" Jay shouted from the kitchen. We both laughed and sat on the couch. "slimmmmm" kia said. "yeah?" slim asked. "wellll...Uhhhh.... There's this... Umm" kia tried saying something but she was obviously to scared to say. "just get to the damn point!" slim said anoyyed. "okay there's this party and everyone is going so I was hoping you'd let me go..." she asked making a hopeful face. "yeah whatever as long as you won't drink or shit that you know you better not do then fine." kia quickly jumped up really excited and hugged slim then grabbed her phone and ran upstears. "what did that fucking bitch say!?" naya yelled at her phone. "aye, watch your laungwich!" slim yelled at Nasiya. "whatever" she talked back. Slim rolled his eyes and was about to say something when shay and swae came in holding eachothers hands and all giggly.

"is there something we should know about?" i asked smirking.

"uhhhh...oh yeah I ate your crisp" swae smiled.

"HA.HA.HA seriously why are you 2 so happy and shit huh?" i asked curious.

"what, are we not aloud to be happy!?" shay asked.

"no!" slim snapped.

Shay gave slim a fake smile then mumbled but I could hear it. "idiot"

"i heard that" i chuckled.

"Good" she snapped.

"well anyway.... We got good news" swae smiled.

"oh no, shays pregnant!" i panicked.

"wha-NO!" shay yelled.

"then what?" slim asked.

"yeah... What?!" Jay asked out of nowhere.

They both smiled and shay said.

"shan come with me I need to talk to you in private" she said taking my hand.

"KIA.. NAYA.. COME TO MY ROOM!!!!" shay yelled and they quickly came.

"whats up?" kia said.

"we need a girl talk" shay smiled opening her door and we all enter.

"sooo.... What is it that we need to know?" naya asked.

"me and swae are officiall!!" she said excited.

____________________________________

A/N hi guys hope you lot liked this one also sorry for all the spelling mistakes and shit but my keyboard acts up as always. x❤x❤x