Ass beat!!! and party!!!

Yooooo!!!!

Just to make this clear

Shaniyah is pronounced

(shan-i-a)

Shayan is pronounced

(shy-an)

____________________________________

"whatsup" he asked. I looked at him with a fake smile. "heyyyyyy, listen we were chilling at my apartment and then Shaniyah came in crying but.... She dont want to say whatsup so we thought maybe you know something...." i said. "nope." that's it NOPE this bitch on knows damn well why, i can see in the corner of my eye that slim was getting really angry and looked as if any moment he's gonna beat his ass. "you sure, becau(gco)" i got cut of my slim. "that's it, enough of the bullshit!" slim said pushing devin against the wall hard asf. "you know damn well what happen, your so fucking lucky I wasn't there cuz trust me I would take that gun and shoot your ass down." slim shouted punching devin in the face. "bitch *punch* mess with *punch* one *punch* you *punch* mess with *Punch* all!" slim shouted. I leaned against the wall and looked up at the ceiling while swae went on his phone. "when do we stop them?" i asked swae "just about...................................... NOW!" swae said then tried getting slim of devin. "your such a lucky mother fucker, i swear I should chop your balls off!!!" slim screamed while me and swae took him back in the car. Once we done that I went back in side, and slapped devin in the face. "bitch" i said and left.

I got back in the car angry as fuck but happy that that fucker got his ass beat.

"slimmmmm" i said seriously. "sorry i couldn't control my self, seeing his face just... Argh... I had to beat the shit outa him." "its cool, i knew it would happen." i said smirking and starting the car up and made our way to my apartment.

I pulled up at the apartment and walked in then I remembered, oh shiiiiitttt..... "guys we forgot food." i wissperd. "we did" swae asked with a confused look. I nodded and spoke "slim go check if Shaniyah is still asleep." i said getting a orange juice. "uuuuuhhhhhhh i want some." swae said childishly. "shut up...child" i laughed then slim walked in and said that she's still asleep. "then what are you waiting for, go wake her up!" i said pushing slim back upstears.
"why?" he asked. "we are going to a party, i want her to take her mind of that bitch." i replied. "ohhhhhhh" he said "yeeaaahhh ohhhhhhh, no go!" i pushed him playfully and went to the living room and sat on the couch next to swae. " so we're going to a party?" swae asked smirking. "yup" i said. "okay is it okay if I invite sas?" he asked pulling out his phone out of his pocket. Who on earth is sas!?" whos that!?" i asked confused. "oh it's sasha but I call her sas?" i made the ohhh face and turned on the TV. Seriously sas, i wanted to laugh but didn't." you didnt anwser my question." swae said. "oh right, i dont mind." i said carelessly while flicking through channels, i honestly don't want her to come but whatever. I finally found the channel i wanted. Yay winx club is on. "are you serious?" swae said with a straight face. "Yesss" i said and watched winx club.

(shan P.O.V)

I was having a dream were me and ?????? We're about to kiss but I got interrupted by some bitch waking me up, i swear imma beat their ass.

"mmm wha-what!?" i semi yelled. "wake up princess." a familiar voice said. "i dont wanna." i moaned like them kids when they parents wake them up to school. " you gotta, come on." he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. "bitch Nooo!" i moaned. "stop being stubborn." he said. " or what." i said putting my arms across my chest. "this he said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. " Aaguil Brown, aka slim jxmmi put my ass down!" i yelled slapping his back. "damn ma that hurts." he got us downstears and throwed me on the couch on the opposite of shay and swae.
I have slim a cold look and then faced shay who was watching winx club. "whyd yall wake me Up!?" i asked anoyyed. "were going to a party." swae said texting and smiling, tf did bitch smiling for!? "oh, who you texting." I asked a little curious. "sas" he responded. "sas?!... Who tf is that!?" i asked confused. "SASHA!!!" slim yelled from the kitchen i made the oh face and looked at shay she seemed upset. My poor baby girl, i guess we're both not lucky with love. I sighed to my self and went to the kitchen were slim was.

[ just before they leave to the party ]

(no one's P.O.V)

Everybody was ready for the party **outfits in the media**

They all got in the car and pulled up infront of sasha's house.

(Shaniyah P.O.V)

Uggghhh why are we here!!!?? I thought to myself i honestly don't like that chick shes so flipping anoyying and i can see the way she be giving my girl dirty looks, if she dont stop, she gone loose those eyes. I decided to text shay.

shanshan: why is she here!? xxx
Shayxo: swae wanted her to come xxx
Shanshan: oh, if she try somthin imma beat her ass. Xxx
Shayxo: lmfao don't worry she knows not to. Xxx
Shanshan: hmph

We got to the party and it looked turnup, i swear at the beginning i didnt want to come but then I thought why not that mother fucker aint gonna stop me from having fun that I deserve. Fucking cheater.

"damn this party looks so turnup!!" shay shouted running to the door. She's so crazy but I love her to death. I saw that bitch rolling her eyes, i was about to say something when slim pulled my arms and signaled S.C not to i guess he released it him self.

We walked in and i already see shay drinking, Lord this girl haha. Slim walked over to her and wissperd something to her ear then walked back my way. "whatcha tell her?" i asked. " i told her about the look sasha gave her and to make sure she controls her drinking i dont want anything happening to my little sister." he said, it's cute how he always looks out for shayan he's been like her older brother she never had from day 1. We walked over to the dance floor and we started to dance his hands on my hips.

(shay P.O.V)

I was enjoying my drink when this dude sat beside me. "hey ma" i gave him a stank look. "aye whatsup with that look, wanna go have some fun?" he asked me, i looked at his in disgust, i aint no hoe i only came her to have fun with my friends not sex. I tried to ignore him but he won't stop talking so I went to the bathroom, i cleaned my self up. As i walked out i felt a pain in the back of my head then everything went black...

____________________________________

A/N hope you all enjoyed it, i think imma update another one later on today or tomorrow so keep tuned bye x❤x❤x