secret...

(Shayan P.O.V)

The next day me and shan stayed home alone with nasiya.
The boys went to the studio while kia went to her friends house.

"guys I need to tell you something serious" Shaniyah said hiding something behind her back.

"what is it" nasiya asked eating her patty S.C. (idk if it's .patty. Or .paty. Or completely different spelling lol)

"okay but ummm.. You might want to sit down" she said with a worried look on her face.

"Shaniyah your the one that should sit down since your pregnant" nasiya replied.

Whatttttttt!!!!!????

"YOUR PREGNANT???!!!" I yelled.

She didn't respond and honestly at the moment I wasn't sure if I should be happy for her or be angry. I mean come on shes to young to be a mom yet.
Shaniyah looked at nasiya in shock.

"H-how did you k-know?"

"well... My mom has been pregnant before... My friends have been many times so yeah.."

"oh" is all I said.

"please don't tell anyone especially slim I want to tell him myself" she said.

"okay I promise butt... Can I please tell swae" i ask.

She thinks for a while before nodding.

"i promise of won't" nasiya said.

***

Finally the boys got back and the first thing I did was grabbed swaes hand a pulled him into my room. I locked the door and turned to him.

"damn baby I just got back and you already want me in bed" he smirked.

"No!" I said sharply then taking a seat on my bed.

"if I tell you q secret promise not to tell Anyone?" i say.

"i promise."

"slim?" i ask.

"i promise I won't tell slim Either" he sighed.

"pinky promise" i smile holing up my pinky.

"what are we 5" he chuckles.

"just do it!" I groan.

He does as told then I open my moth to speak.

"Shaniyah is pregnant" i whisper.

"what?" he asked

I sigh and repeat what I said.

"shan is pregnant"

"i can't hear you stop whispering" he comments.

"Argh omg Shaniyah is pregnant!" I semi yelled making sure no one else hears.
Swae made the O face and smiled.

"i knew it would happen!" he beamed.

"how?" i asked.

"it was... I don't know I just did" he replies.

"ohh" i nod my head and he smiles then I realise what he has in his mouth.

"boy take that shit out your moth!" I yell.

"what!?" he asked instantly.

"you know what?! That gold shit in your mouth" i yell.

"ohh that" he says taking it out.

"happy?" he askes.

"happy" i replied with a smile before hitting him with a pillow and we ended up having a pillow fight.

(Shaniyah P.O. V)

I grab slims hand and walk him to his room.

He sits on his bed with a confused look on his face.

"baby are you ok-" i cut him off with a yeah.

"i need to tell you something but promised me that you won't leave me" i say feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"i promise" he says confused.

"I-i i-m pr-prengnent" i say struggling with the words.

____________________________________

Omg please don't kill me please don't!!! I'm so freaking sorryyyyy it's been so long since I last updated. I've been so busy with school and everything being a teenager is so stressful Argh!!!

But....

I have good news after the next chapter this book will be the end which means....

I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!

Yay!!! Haha I hope you all will forgive me for my absence and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope you'll all enjoy the next one and the sequel ❤❤❤

Bye guys love you x❤x❤x

P.s sorry for the spelling mistakes and stuff lol