very short...

[ 2 weeks later ]

( shay P.O.V )

I woke up to the smell of weed. I rolled over to the other side and sighed. I layed like that for at least 20 minutes then decided to go take a warm, morning shower. When I was done doing my hygiene and stuff i put on some tight shorts but not that short and a white tank top, i put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstears where everybody else was.

I walked into the living room and automatically all eyes were on me. "morning guys" i smiled walking to the kitchen. "hey" "morning sleepy head" "good morning" they said. I opend the fridge and took out a box of orange juice and poured it into a cup. I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch next to slim. "how you feeling sis?" slim asked "good, i guess" i replied then taking a sip of my juice. I looked around and there's one person missing.... Swae... "where's swae?" i asked. "why" sasha asked with a nasty attitude. "because" i replied with the same attitude. She kissed her teeth at me and got back to her phone. This bitch is so damn lucky cuz right now I'm to tired to fight her but I swaer if she do that again, there's gonna be beef. I rolled my eyes at her and then slim spoke. "We don't know, he was gone before we woke up." i nodded my head and got on with my juice. "aye you want sum?" Jay asked handing me a blunt. "duh" i responded. After like 10 minutes my eyes started to get heavy asf and my head to. "I'm so fucked up" i said smiling. "you want more?" slim asked. "nahh, im good" i chuckled. We were all talking until we heard the front door unlock. Swae walked in with alot of shopping bags and behind him followed Naya. "yo yo yo!!" swae said really loud. "where tf have you been!?" sasha yelled at swae. "calm down ma, me and my cuzzy just went shopping for yall!" swae said then kissing his teeth at sasha while walking to the kitchen. Nasiya cut her eyes at sasha and walked to the kitchen after swae. I decided to get up and help them unpack the shopping since no one's even bothered to help. "whatcha get?" i asked "oh you know food and shit also we decided to make a BBQ today so you know" i nodded and helped them unpack.

____________________________________
A/N sorry that this chapter was so short, but I just really wanted to update but I promise that the next one will be really interesting and long one again I'm sorry also please vote and comment x❤x❤x