Is she okay???

( shay P.O.V )

I feel so disgusted, he started to go faster and harder, i can't feel my legs anymore, my face is swollen from the punches, i can taste my blood dripping from my nose to my lips, my eyes are swollen and heavy from the tears but their still dripping from my eyes to my cheeks, i feel weak. The other guy is still filming and laughing, he started to unbuckle his pants, ready for his turn until..... We heard a big boom! He quickly got of me, i couldn't see what was going on because my vision was blurry, i tried moving but some how I can't, all i can hear is screaming and a familiar voice yelling
"you son of a bitch!"...... Swae? I tried whisspering....

( shan P.O.V )

I just froze at the sight of my best friend, she looked lifeless. I can feel my self about to cry, i quiekly ran to her side... She's still breathing i hugged her, and told her everything will be okay, she doesn't look the same, blood all over her face, her eyes are swollen just like her cheeks. I looked to the other side and saw a camera, i put it in my back and told swae and slim to stop and that we need to take shay to the hospital.

( swae P.O.V )

WHAT.THE.FUCK!? I honestly had no idea what was going on but when slim broke that door, my blood started boiling, my face was red like a tomato no joke, i could not control my anger i immediately jumped on that fucker "you son of a bitch!" i yelled at him while punching him in the face making sure I hurt him good, i could hear something crack, oh oh I think I broke his nose... oh well, Whatever fuck that I kept punching and fighting i saw slim beating the shit outa the other bitch. "swae, please stop, i want to beat their asses to but.... shay... We have to take her to the hospital" Shaniyah said crying, i looked at shay she looks horrible, then I looked at that fucker and punched him one more time, me and slim spat on them then made out way out. I picked shay up in a bridle S.C style and kissed her forehead and we excited the back door. Now yall are probably wondering where sasha at? Well let's just say we got into a argument, we got to a empty room and all she wanted to do is fuck while shay was missing and getting raped. Kmt.

.......................

We got to the hospital and they took shay into a room. We are now waiting in the waiting room, shan is crying in slims arms while I'm here thinking and hoping shay is okay.

( Shaniyah P.O.V )

I don't know what, i would do if I lose her, shay has been there for me since I can remember. I looked up at slim and see that he has dry tears on his cheeks... Hes been crying, i can hear swae sniffing. Suddenly the doctor came out and we all stood up. "Hello are you the family of Shayan Smith?" the doctor asked. "no but I'm her best friend, more like a sister and she lives with me" i answerd. "That's fine" he said. "Is she okay???" that's the first think I needed to know. "yes she's, fine she has to stay at the hospital for a week, we need to make sure she's 100% okay for her to leave the hospital." i felt a big relief, and glad my girl is okay. "can we go see her?" swae asked. "She's asleep, but ofcourse you can, shes in room 282" he replied with a smile, we thanked him and made our way to the room.

As we walked in i could hear the sounds of the machine's working that she's plugged to, i wanted to cry at the sight but I gotta stay strong for my best friend. We all sat beside her, it was silent but not that awkward silent, it was a relieving and peaceful silent, im happy she's okay but I'm not happy about what happen to her. I reached and held her hand, i can feel her trying to squeeze my hand.

( shay P.O.V )

It's dark, i can't remember anything, all i can feel is a pain on my nose, eyes, face and legs. What happen and where am I??? I can hear a peeping sound, but I don't know what it is, i try opening my eyes but I can't. Suddenly i feel a warm touch on my hand, someones holding my hand. I tried squeezing the persons hand back but I feel to weak. Once again I tried opening my eyes and i slowly can see a light. I finally opened my eyes and looked around to see 3 people staring at me. Everything started to come back to me, i was raped.... I started to cry. "Shhhh it's okay now, were here" she said. I nodded and she whipped my tears, swae stood up and hugged me tight, not to tight tho cuz im hurt then it was slim.

We talked for a while until it was time for them to go. "bye guys, i love you" i spoke softly. We love you to they said and left.

[ a week later ]

So it's been a week and finally I'm out of that anoyying ass hospital, i hate it there! Swae picked me up from the hospital and drove to his house. " hey umm there's people i want you to meet" he said smiling. I smiled back and noded, i hope it's not another jealous hoe, i dont have time for drama right now. He pulled up at his house and quickly ran to the other side and opened the door for me. "thank you" i said and kissed his cheek and walked to the door. Swae followed behind me with my stuff, oh btw did i mention me and shan now moved to they boys house. Swae opened the door and i walked in and immediately got welcomed by slim and shan i walked to the living room and saw 2 girls sitting on the couch and..... ehhh sasha. btw swae and sasha made up. "hey" i said waving, they quickly got up and smiled hard.  "OMG, hi I've been waiting so long to meet you, your even prettier in real life, swae told us some much about you" one of them said really hyper, i laughed and opened my mouth to speak. "heyyyyyy, I'm glad, and I don't think I look pretty right now, i look like a monster and not to be rude but who are you??" i asked. "oh right, were swaes and slims cousins I'm Kia and this is my older sister Nasiya." she said. "oh I'm glad to meet you" i replied.

For the rest of the day I was with naya and kia, they told me they don't like sasha because she has to much attitude and they wish swae was with me.... I wish to...

____________________________________

A/N i hope yall enjoyed this chapter also i finally added the 2 new characters, their going to be shown way more this is just a starter lol also comment what you think and vote, i also make rae sremmurd imagines so if you want one message me.                    
okay, love yall x❤x❤x