#Prologue

Nang tumuntong si Leeram sa kolehiyo. Hindi nya inaasahang magkakaroon siya ng kaibigan na tulad ni Mikos. At lalong wala sa plano nya ang magkagusto dito.

In fact she doesn't even like him in the very first place.

He's not her type of guy.

That's why never pumasok sa kokote niya na magkakaroon ng 'SILA'

She doesn't even pay attention on looking at him even just a single minute and so as admiring him, like the way her other classmates do. Though Yes! He's really cute and pretty handsome. Pero para sa kanya hindi 'yon ganun.

Pero sadyang mapaglaro ang tadhana.

They been so close to each other which makes everyone thinks that they were in relationship but unfortunately they're not.

At minsang naniwala at umasa na baka may possibility na magkaroon na nang 'TAYO' sa kanilang dalawa.

She become so much attached to him. Until one day when she woke up, She finally realized that she like him or maybe its more than that.

They become so nice together for almost one year.

One year of good times..

One year of happiness..

One year of silliness..

One year of feeling being couples.

And

One year of believing that there was You and Me between the two of them.

But it seems now that it was just a bit of memories.

Because everything has changed after that ONE YEAR. Anong dahilan? Hindi niya rin alam.

Yet they were still friends, but not the way they look before.

She got stocked on her belief na

"HANGGANG DITO LANG SIGURO TAYO" kagaya nga ng sinabi niya noong una. Never magkakaroon ng 'SILA'

Until she meet this guy namely Neil. Isang masugid niyang manliligaw na ilang beses na niyang na-busted pero hindi pa rin natinag.

He promise that he will help her to move on. And so she end up with him.
While Mikos, (who doesn't have any idea about Leeram's feelings for him before.)

Admitted to himself that HE LOVES HER but sad to say he kept it. And it was too late.

And so he decided to live his life far away from her for many reasons.

But this is not yet the end of the story, in fact.. It's just the beginning.

Well.. Let see kung ano nga bang nangyari. :)

***

WHEN YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO.

- - - - -

Copyright © 2016 by SimplySiasia =)
All Rights Reserved.