Chapter 2: Happy Anniversary

Chapter two!:) It gets better I promise these are just filler chapters before they leave for the trip. The girl at the top is how I imagine Jilly(: Read. Vote. Comment. Fan. :D <3

As we walk into Olive Garden, we are immediately seated and the waiter asks what we want to drink.

"Coke." Replies Mark, looking over at me.

I smile at the waiter and say, "Chocolate milk please." He nods and walks away.

I look back at Mark to see a not so pleasant expression.

"What are you, four?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"It's just a drink Mark." I answer back.

"Whatever." he says back, rolling his eyes.

Did I do something wrong? Do I look funny? I know I don't smell bad, I took a shower this morning. He is never like this. Before I can say anything to him the waiter comes back and hands us our drinks.

"Thanks." I say, smiling at him. I take a sip and then look up to see Mark eyeing a waitress. I can feel my insides burning.

"What are you looking at?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

"Oh nothing," he answers, winking at the waitress who giggles and walks away. Only then does he give his attention back to me.

"So how's school going?" he asks while taking a sip of his drink.

What?! He thinks he can just do that and then act like nothing even happened? I can't take it anymore.

The waiter that has been standing there looks very uncomfortable and walks away. Poor guy, I would too. I wish I could walk away myself, but I can't.

"Mark what's up? You have been acting strange the past week, especially today. I'm sitting right here you know! I seen you wink at that waitress. What is wrong with you? You haven't said four sentences to me this whole date and none of those sentences were Happy Anniversary." I finish while frowning.

He just stares at me with no expression and then finally sighs.

"Okay look, I wasn't going to say anything until after this stupid date but since your being a baby with your chocolate milk and annoying questions, I'll tell you now." he says, smirking at the end.

Waiting for him to continue, I just sit there staring because I know it isn't going to be good.

"I have been cheating on you with this gorgeous girl named Diana. Things are great with me and her, she gives me more than you ever would." he starts.

I look down and fold my hands in my lap, trying to keep my composure.

"Oh Cam, don't be upset." He says while chuckling. "Besides you're going to London for a month anyway, at least I told you beforehand. Maybe you'll find you some catch over there, but I doubt it."

I can feel myself shaking all over as he reaches out to me and lifts up my chin with his thumb.

"It's for the best hun." he says with a smirk, and a look in his eyes that makes me want to hit him.

"Don't call me that." I say between gritted teeth. He laughs and leans back in his chair.

I don't know if I should get up and run or just sit here humiliated.

"Oh look, here she comes now." He says as he stands up, walks over, and takes a tall blonde girl with a perfect body by the waist.

"Babe, what a surprise." he says, pulling her in for a heated kiss.

He knows good and well this is no surprise! He planned for her to show up! He planned to hurt me.

As they pull away she looks at me disgusted and says, "THAT'S her?"

He laughs as he looks me up and down and replies,"Yeah not one of my brightest moments."

I can't help but show how hurt I am...how could this happen? He laughs with her one more time after whispering something in her ear and then looks back at me and says, "Happy Anniversary."

They turn around and walk away together hand in hand while laughing at my expense, leaving me there broken with no money to pay for the drinks. The waiter hurries over to me and takes my hand to help me out of the booth.

"It's on the house," he says with true sadness in his eyes. I just nod and slowly walk to the door of the restaurant.

Finally out in the night air, I sit down on a bus bench and begin to cry.

_____________________________________________

Oohhh don't you wanna hit him? She doesn't need him anyway hes just a rude butthole n_n. If you've made it to here THANK YOU!:D

-Rachel