Chapter 16: Who Does He Think He Is?!

Hi everyone!! I am sorry this is late:/ I was going to update early yesterday but my internet wasn't working & I went shopping & had to work today so its not on time but I hope ya'll like it!!:))) Read, Vote, Comment, Fan!:DDD

The picture to the right is the boys wax figures at Madame Tussaud's!:)

Dedication to _cccnnn_ :)) She is writing a book called Discoveries of Ireland:) Its a Niall Horan fan fic n_n.  I am currently reading it and it is really good so far!!;D Go check it out!!:))

_______________________________________

Cammy's POV:

Who does he think he is?! He doesn’t know me. We are NOT friends. There was absolutely NO intentional hanging out! Now because of him I am no longer normal, everyone knows about me and everyone knows I have a stupid boy name! How did he even figure that out anyway? Stupid curly headed stalker.

My mentions have been going crazy ever since he tweeted asking questions like, who is Camrynn? Or something like, what is she doing hanging out with OUR Harry??

Well guys you can just KEEP YOUR HARRY because I want absolutely NOTHING to do with him!

I have been complaining all morning to Jilly about how much I hate Harry and his stupid little tweet about me, like he actually cares. Ally went home before we all fell asleep since her uncle came home from work.

As I stomp around the room, looking for some shoes to go with my outfit, Jilly takes my arm and makes me sit on the bed.

“Cammy please calm down, I am sure the people on the lowest floor of this building can hear you stomping around. It’s not that big of a deal, really.”

“Maybe to you!” I say, crossing my arms.

“It is just a tweet, so what if everyone knows your name is Camrynn?” she says, plopping down beside me, trying to hand me my favorite cherry pop tarts to make me feel better.

I take the pop tart and bite into it, not even bothering to go to the kitchen to put it in the toaster and add butter on top.

“It’s not just that Jilly, I am no longer normal. I am now Harry Styles friend to all of the fans out there and I am either going to get hated on or annoyed by people trying to be my “friend” just to get closer to him.” I say, putting air quotes up when I say friend.

“And it’s also because the world knows I have a dude name.” I add before she says anything.

She smiles at me and then says, “I think it’s cute.”

I look back at her like she has two heads.

“Cute?” I ask.

“Yes, he is trying to get your attention and you are too stubborn to admit you like him so it makes Harry confused, and you mad.” She says, poking me in the side.

“I do not like him!” I say, giving her a mean look.

“Sure, whatever.” She says, hoping up to go check her phone.

There is a knock at the door and I walk over to it to open it.

“Why hello there Camrynn.” Carson says, laughing at me.

I shut the door in his face and turn around to look at Jilly.

“You don’t think it was-” I start and she nods.

We both agree that the tweet is Carson’s fault.

“Come on girls, let me in.” Carson says through the door, still laughing.