Chapter 22: His Face

:)) Hi everyone! Here is today's usual update!:D Hope ya like it! n_n I am SUPER excited for This Is Us!!! I can't believe it comes out NEXT WEEK!!:DDD <33

And this chapter dedication goes tooooooooo (Drum roll n_n haha) PRETTY_LITTLE_LIARZ :)  Hope you like this chapter!!:)))

I love you alllllll!:))

__________________________________

Cammy's POV:

Do I even want to reply to him? Every time that I talk to him he makes me mad in some way and I have had a good day so far. Yesterday he apologized so I was fine with him then. I mean how could I not be? If I text him back then it will ruin our good terms and make him think that I want some kind of relationship with him, and I definitely do not want that.

As I shove my phone back into my pocket, I walk out of the bathroom.

“There you are,” Kate exclaims, linking her arm through mine, “I thought I was going to have to come in after you!”

I laugh and shake my head.

“Nah! I’m good, let’s go explore!” I say, stepping forward. We fall into a skipping rhythm which makes people look at us funny and causes us to laugh.

Everywhere we look, we see beautiful works of art that make my creative juices flow like a waterfall.

“I would love to paint right now.” I say, admiring the piece in front of us. She nods and begins walking again.

“So when do you think you’ll talk to Harry again?” she asks.

Ughh I am not going to get out of talking about him am I? “Umm I don’t know, he texted earlier but-” I stop and put my hand over my mouth.

Why did I just say that?!

“He texted you?!” she says happily.

“What did you guys talk about?” she asks, grabbing my hand.

I can feel my cheeks burning as I stare at her with no answer.

“Cammy!” she exclaims, frowning at me.

She can tell that I didn’t text him back just by looking at me? Is it really that obvious? I give her a big smile and try to walk off, but she grabs my arm.

“Text that poor boy back right now! He is trying so hard!” she says, crossing her arms. I look awkwardly at the floor and don't really know what to do next.

“But-” I start, but she cuts me off.

“No buts, just do it.” She says.

“I just…forgot to text him back.” I say, trying to get her off my back.

She rolls her eyes me. “Text him Cammy, you won’t regret it.” She looks so serious that it is hard not to believe her. I sigh and go to his name to text him back.

  To: Hairy

  Hi

There, I did it. It’s simple and to the point. In about two seconds my phone begins going off.

Well that was fast...

From: Hairy

What’s up?:)