Chapter 23: The Explanation

Hiiiii guyyss!!! Yay for internet connection!!:))) I had to come to my moms office to post this for ya'll!:)) I hope you don't hate me too much for being so late! I love you guys so so much!:DDDD I'M SEEING THIS IS US ON FRIDAY!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!<333

Dedication goes to Lou Storan!:)) Hope you like ittt!:)

_______________________________________________

Harry's POV:

“I’m so bored!” Niall yells from across the room.

I roll over on to my stomach and stare at the wall.

You would think that being in the biggest boy band in the world that you would always have stuff to do and people to hang out with, but that’s not always the case.

“Ahhhh!” Louis groans.

“Let’s do something.” Liam says.

“Like what?” Zayn asks.

Niall begins to open his mouth but Liam interrupts him before he can say anything. “No Niall, we are not going to eat. We just had breakfast not too long ago.”

Niall makes a pouty face and then leans back against the wall.

“Well… any ideas?” Louis asks us.

We all shake our heads no.

“Looks like it’ll be one of those relaxing days.” I say.

I sure hope Cammy texts me back soon. She will make this situation more entertaining.

At the thought, I look down to my phone to see her beautiful name on my screen.

From: Cammy(:

Hi

I can feel my face light up as I read it. It just says ‘Hi', Harry calm down, it’s not like it says anything special.

Still smiling, I text her back.        

To: Cammy(:

What’s up?:)

Maybe this will go better than I thought. I may not want to be just friends but this is a start right?

“How about we go for a swim.” Niall suggests.

I look to all the lads and they seem to agree with it so we all stand up, put on our suits and head down to the hotel pool.

Arriving at the pool, all the lads jump in while I plop down onto a chair and lean back.

“Coming Hazza?” Louis yells from inside the pool.

“No, I think I will just lay out a bit.” I answer, taking note of several lady life guards that are staring at me.

Yeah I see them. Do I care? No.

They see me as The Harry Styles. Cammy sees me as just Harry ....well maybe the annoying Harry ...but I like that. I only have eyes for her now. Sure they may be cute if I let myself think about it but I’m not….crap maybe thinking that means I thought it. I won’t let it happen again.

I turn my face to where I can no longer see them and close my eyes.

 ************************************