Chapter 24: Fruitistas & Pictures

Hey guys!:) Got internet connection!:) Even though its like 6 a.m. here!:P haha Hope you like this chapter n_n  Updates should go more smoothly now that these past 2 weeks are over!:) Ahhh! I absolutely LOVED This Is Us!!:)) I am going to see it again this Friday!:DD :) lol <3 Double-Decking London is now 2 months old!:)) Thank you guys sooo much for the 5k+ reads! It means a lot!!:))  READ. VOTE. COMMENT. FAN!:)

Dedication goes to RosesAreRed45 because she always comments!:)

___________________________

Cammy's POV:

I sigh, trying to keep calm.

He wants me to tell him how I spilled the coffee but I can’t even remember my name right now. Being this close to Harry takes my breath away and as I stare into his eyes I can feel my cheeks burning. Why did I even hug him?

“Well I just wanted some coffee because I couldn’t sleep and whenever I walked out onto the balcony I kind of just fell and the coffee poured off the side and I heard a scream, said sorry, and ran inside.”

He probably thinks I am an idiot. Why must I be so clumsy?

He begins smiling at me.

“Is that all?” he asks.

“Yes, I swear I said sorry and I had no idea it was you.” I answer.

I begin examining his face and come up with a plan to make myself feel better about it.

I open my mouth to speak but get lost in my thoughts when he begins smirking at me.

What is happening?

I shake my head and then ask, “Do you have someone that is caring for your burns?”

He looks confused and says, “Well a nurse came to look at it when it first happened and gave me some cream to put on it but other than that I don’t think so.”

I smile at him and stand up.

“Well I am going to be your care taker!” I say happily.

He stares at me for a moment and starts laughing.

I don’t see what is so funny about that.

“You?... Be my nurse? …Are you serious?” he asks between fits of laughter.

“Well yes, I am the one who did it so it only seems fair that I watch after it for you.”

Now I feel stupid. I shouldn’t have said anything.

He stops laughing and stands up and leans toward me.

“Well when you put it that way it sounds like a great idea.” He says.

I smile at him and he looks at me like he wants to desperately say something.

“Cammy-” he starts but Jilly and Carson burst through the door, ruining the moment.

Sometimes I could hit them.

“Look who we brought!” Jilly said excitedly, pulling in a smiling Ally behind her.

I smile at Ally and she waves to me.

Carson comes up beside her, takes her by the hand, and kisses her on the cheek.

They are too cute.

“Harry! Hey!” he says, walking up towards Harry to greet him.

I step back to let them have their time together and go to the bathroom.