Chapter 27: My Girl

Hi guyss! Here's your next chapter!:DD Hope ya like it!:) READ. VOTE. COMMENT. FAN!

This chapter is dedicated to destiny14444 :)) Hope you enjoy it love!:)

Cute gif of Nialler on the side because yesterday was his bday!:DD Happy 20th Niall James Horan!! <33

___________________________________

Harry's POV:

The image of Cammy being mobbed and hated on keeps playing through my head as I run down the streets. I round a corner and hear people shouting Cammy’s name.

“Cammy!” I call out. I know that she can’t hear me so I push my way through the screaming girls.

As I near the middle I see her fall to the ground as she attempts to get away.

“Cammy! I’m coming!” I yell frantically. Right as I crouch down next to her to help her up she gasps.

“Mark! Help me!” she yells.

Mark? Did she hit her head?

“Cammy, it’s Harry! Come on we have got to get out of here!” I say, trying to keep my face hidden.

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes and nods. I grab her hand and we shove our way through the crowd. Just when I think we are actually going to make it out of the crowd without too much trouble, someone pulls the hood off of my head.

“OH MY GOSH! IT’S HARRY STYLES!” she screams.

Crap.

Everyone begins screaming and I look to Cammy to see fear and something else in her eyes that I can’t describe.

The girls start to move in closer and Cammy turns to me to speak.

“Umm so what now?” she asks.

“Run!” I yell while laughing.

We bust through the thinnest side of the crowd and begin running down the streets with hundreds of girls hot on our tail. Laughing, we round a corner and end up at a fence. She looks to me and shrugs. I grin at her, forgetting where we are at for just a moment.

The screams of the girls as they are getting closer pulls me out of my daze. I walk over to her and bend down.

“Get on my back.” I say. She looks at me confused and then realizes what I am doing and carefully steps onto my back. Thank the Lord she’s not fat! She grabs the top of the fence and pulls herself up and sits on the top of it.

“What about you Harry?” she asks, concern in her voice.

“Don’t worry about me babe, just go.” I say jokingly while puffing out my chest.

“Harry this isn’t a movie.” She says back while laughing.

I wink at her, causing her to blush and then she jumps off the side. I can’t even describe how adorable that was. If I had to pick who I got in this situation with, it would be her. The odds are in my favor. From the other side of the fence she yells, “Your turn!”

The girls are about 6 feet away from me so I step back slightly and run full force, jumping up to grab the top of the fence and pull myself up and over the side.

“Come on!” Cammy yells, taking my hand. I think the running has got to her brain. She begins giggling as we hurry away through an open field and fall down into the tall grass to rest. Trying to catch our breath, we lay there in silence.