Chapter 30: The Interview

Hi guys!:) Sorry this is so late in the day, Wattpad was all broken and wouldn't let me get on here to post it:p lol But anyyyywayyys here ya'll go!:)) Enjoy!:)) <3

READ.VOTE.COMMENT.FAN!:)

This chapter is dedicated to Tatiana :) Hope you like it!:))

I <3 Jordan Witzigreuter! Anyone else??:) He's from The Ready Set n_n Look how cute he is!:) ahaha

lOVE YA'LL!!:))

______________________________________

Cammy's POV:

I take off running throughout the shopping center and make my way to a map of the stores.

Frantically searching, my eyes come across a tv shop and I instantly look for our location and map it out in my head.

“Okay, I got it! Let’s go!” I say to Kate.

I start walking quickly towards the shop and watch people stare at me like I am crazy.

I’m sure I look it, I am just nervous of becoming the next punching bag of billions of girls that want revenge for burning Harry’s face. Yes I did it, but it was an accident. How could they even think otherwise? Do I really look that evil? Sure Harry gets on my nerves but it’s not like I would throw hot coffee on him. I wouldn’t do that to anyone…okay maybe I would do that to Mark, but still I wouldn’t do it to someone that doesn’t deserve it.

I slow down a little bit as I take in my surroundings and smile as I think about Mark being burnt with hot coffee.

“Cammy? Oh gosh, I think I’ve lost her!” Kate says jokingly, making me snap out of my daydream.

“Sorry just imagining life at its best.” I say, still smiling.

She looks at me funny and then crinkles her nose.

“I think you’re going crazy.” She says.

I laugh and then remember that we are on a mission.

“Ahh! We have to hurry or we’ll miss the whole show!” I say, walking forward.

She sighs and begins tagging along beside me.

As we approach the tv shop, I can hear the voices from the boys over a loud speaker.

“I hear them!” Kate yells over the crowd that has gathered, trying to get into the shop to watch the interview.

I grab her arm and shove my way through the overly happy girls and as I finally reach the front, I take a deep breath and step into view of the tv.

As I look at the screen I see all the boys sitting on a couch and stare at Harry, looking cute as always in his usual outfit. For someone who has so much money, he sure doesn’t know how to get a new wardrobe.

“Well thank you boys for coming on! It’s been a pleasure to have you! Good to know that about your burns Harry. I wish you all luck in your upcoming future!” the host says way too happily.

“Know what about his burns?!” I say a little too loud.

Everyone turns to look at me and I continue to stare at the screen as they gasp.

“Anytime!” Liam says as he stands up with the rest of the boys. They all wave as they walk off stage.

I missed it.

“Great show today! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! This is Mac Dallas, signing off. Stay beautiful!” says the host.

I stare blankly at the screen as the credits start to roll.