Chapter 25: Twitter Picture

Hey guys!! Ahh! It's 12:36 a.m. here! I have been waiting for the stupid internet to turn back on so that I can update and it is just now working! I am sorry that it took so long. My mom needs to have a serious conversation with our internet provider! lol. I hope ya'll like it!!:))

Dedication goes to.... tifferr!:) She gave me a dedication so I am returning the favor!:) I am also currently reading her book! haha :)

Beautiful gif from the 1D movie for ya'll!:))) love you guys sooo much!

_______________________________________

Harry's POV:

She sighs and then pauses.

I wonder what’s going through her mind.

She then clears her throat and goes on to tell me that she tripped and the coffee spilled off the balcony, landing on me.

She is too cute! Normally I would be mad at whoever spilled it on me but whenever it’s her, especially when it happened like that, it’s okay. It even makes me happy and I begin to smile at her.

She looks at me a little unsure and I have to hold back the want to hold her.

“Is that all?” I say.

She looks at me worried and quickly nods her head.

“Yes, I swear I said sorry and I had no idea it was you.” She adds.

How does she not know that I’m not going to be mad at her no matter what?

She's staring at me pretty hard and is leaning in towards my face, deep in thought. Does she like what she sees? I bet she sure does. But in reality, probably not.

I begin smirking at her and she turns bright pink.

Shaking her head she asks, “Do you have someone that is caring for your burns?”

Why would she want to know that?

“Well a nurse came to look at it when it first happened and gave me some cream to put on it but other than that I don’t think so.”

She smiles at me and stands up from her seat.

“Well I am going to be your care taker!” she says cheerfully.

What? My caretaker!? Can this get any more perfect?! Thank you Lord for the coffee burns! Can she actually take care of me though? The thought of Cammy being nice enough to doctor me up makes me burst into laughter. There’s no way, she must be joking.

She looks a little confused and crosses her arms.

“You?... Be my nurse? …Are you serious?” I say, trying to stop my laughter.

“Well yes, I am the one who did it so it only seems fair that I watch after it for you.” She answers.

Maybe she isn’t joking.

My laughter subsides and I stand up to lean into her.

“Well when you put it that way it sounds like a great idea.” I say back.

The room becomes dead silent to where you can only hear our breathing. Our faces are just inches away from each other’s and I want so badly to make our lips meet.

She smiles at me and it makes my heart flutter.

I want to tell her of my feelings but I am scared it is too early and that it’ll make her hate me all over again. No Nurse Cammy for me. Even though I know I shouldn’t, my mouth thinks otherwise.