Chapter 17: Cammy's Tweet

Here you are:)  Your usual update! Hope ya'll enjoy it! :DD READ. VOTE. COMMENT. FAN :)

Dedication to RosieSW!:))) I always love seeing her comments!! n_n  Hope you like it!:D

__________________________________

Harry's POV:

As we ride to the studio where our interview is taking place, I munch on a cherry pop tart. Dang these things are good! They are my favorite flavor for sure.

Ever since this morning I have been all smiles. I can’t wait to be able to talk with her after she sees my little joke!

I find myself continuously checking my twitter to see if she has replied. I check while in the lou, walking down the hall, while Lou touches up my hair, and right before we leave the dressing room to go out to the front.

I know better than to take my phone out there because it will just tempt me to check it and I don’t want to be rude.

“So boys tell me about your upcoming album!” the interviewer says cheerfully.

We are in the middle of our interview and I know I am kind of out of it and not really saying anything but I can’t help it, my mind is elsewhere.

Louis begins telling him a few things that we can reveal, making the host nod enthusiastically.

I sit up straighter and decide to pay more attention.

“Okay, now on to some fan questions!” he says, shifting positions and pointing to the screen.

“Harry! This one’s for you!” he says, turning to me.

Oh boy.

Fan Question:

Who is Camrynn? Harry tweeted her earlier and they sound close. Are they together?

Everyone turns to look at me and I sit there, not knowing what to say.

“Well what is the answer Harry? Are you and this so called Camrynn together? Hmmm?” the host asks.

“I-uh- no we are not, we are just friends.” I finally answer.

I wish I could say otherwise.

“There you have it folks! Just friends!” he says way too enthusiastically.

“Okay… Niall! This one is for you!”  He chirps.

Niall begins beaming and nods for him to go on.

Fan Question:

Niall, how is Greg and Denise’s baby doing? Do you miss Mullingar?

“He smiles and then answers, "The baby is doing fine and yes I miss home very much but I love being here in London so I am very happy!”

“That baby is just adorable!” the interviewer says, hoping up. “Can we get a picture of Niall holding little..uhh?” he stops, looking to Niall.

“Theo.” Niall says proudly.

“Yes, Theo.”  The interviewer says, clapping his hands together.

The picture comes up on the screen, followed by awe’s from the crow. Niall begins laughing with a twinkle in his eyes.

“Isn’t that adorable?" The interviewer asks with a happy tone. "Okay, next question is for…you Liam!”