Chapter 2

Ch2 

I must have fell asleep because I wake up and we are passing a sign that says WELCOME TO MIAMI! Yep time to start my new life. I'm keeping one thing from my old life, chase. We decided to do the long distance thing neither of us could stand the thought of breaking up we were meant to be and we knew it. We arrived at Shelly's overly pink house. I don't know what is up with Miami and having fruity colored houses. As we pulled in the drive I plastered a fake smile on my face once again. Don't get me wrong I love Shelly, I just hate being hours away from chase and my friends.  

We got out of the truck and Shelly gave me a huge hug 

"Oh jenny I'm so glad your here!" 

I giggled "I'm glad to be here." not really. 

"Well darling lets get your stuff in so you can get settled since you start school tomorrow, wow a senior so grown up." 

I smile "mhm"

She has only known me like a year haha but that's Shelly for you. I grab some of my bags and Shelly grabs the ones I couldn't.

"ok so you can decorate how ever you want its just plain right now but we can change that."

"Thanks Shelly I'm sure it will be fine"

she opens a door "Ok here it is sweetie"

She set my bags down and leaves the room. I take in the room. The walls are all white along with the ceiling. There is a queen size bed and a dresser along with a computer desk and book shelf. I take a deep breath this is my home now. I unpack my stuff and then take a shower in my bathroom. It is a purple bathroom I can handle this. I love purple. After my shower I brush out my hair and go to bed thinking about Chase. 

The next morning I wake up reluctantly. Today I have to decided if I want to do the normal or if I want to reinvent myself. I used to be the head cheerleader type popular always made sure I looked perfect I decided I was tired of that act. If I was going to be in a new school might as well blend it for once and not have to try so hard. I decided on a simple blue t-shirt and shorts. Then I scrunched my dark brown hair and put on only mascara to make my green eyes pop a little. I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs that's when Ben ambushed me,

"jenny! Your here!"

I laughed and ruffled his hair "Yes I am Ben."

That's when Shelly walked in "Hey jenny I asked my friends son to give you a ride to school."

I put on my happy face "Ok Shelly thanks."

As if on cue I heard a car horn."That must be him, bye Shelly."

"bye sweetie"

I walked out the door and carefully got in the car. This guy better not be a freak.

"hey I'm Connor, and your name"

I look over and catch my, breath he was crazy sexy he had long dark hair and ice blue eyes and snake bites. He cleared is throat and chuckled

"huh?"

"Name?"

"Oh umm J-Jen."

Why the hell did I stutter he shouldn't do this to me and why did I say Jen iv never once in my life went by Jen?!?

"Sexy name."

My mouth dropped open

"Jen chill I was joking with you."

"Oh."....wait why did I feel so disappointed that he was just kidding? The rest of the ride is quiet until we got close to the school.

As we are about to the school Connor finally spoke