Chapter 11

Ch11

It was hard going back to school after the day with Chase but it had to be done i promised my dad i would keep up my grades and i do not break promises to my dad....EVER. Josh tried to avoid me all week and when we talked he wasn't josh it was fake and i hated it hated that i was the one that did it. This morning i wake up and just put on a comfortable hoodie after my shower its Friday and i feel lazy. Shelly has a note on the table down stairs that says she and my dad wont be home tonight and the boys are going to a friends after school. in other words the house was mine. I grab some food and walk out the door to meet connor. he smiles as i get in the car.

"why are you so happy"

he shrugs his shoulders "just am, so what are you doing tonight"

"probably reading a book and relaxing i have the house to myself"

he starts laughing "your home alone and your reading?"

"yes...."

"no your not we haven't had a good party in forever"

i sigh "fine but you do everything im just gonna be there and look good"

He laughs "ill have sam do it she loves partys"

there was something in his voice as he said her name and i cant figure it out. we get to school and i see same with nick and josh. i walk up and hug sam

"hey guys whats up"

that's when it happens connor grabs sam and kisses her, this wasn't just any kiss it was i dont know ......like he wanted to make her his and all his. we all stand in shock then nick talks

"what the fuck was that"

connor smiles "shes not a lesbian"

"duh!"

"and we are together"

i wanted to go crazy FINALLY they are together. After a while i just cant keep my mouth shut.

"well finally you see whats in front of you"

connor looks surprised "you knew"

"duh"

nick laughed "i think your the only one that didn't"

i see sam blush and laugh so i decide to change the subject "Party at my house tonight, connor and sam are in charge"

nick high fives me "sweetness"

i look at josh "you in?"

"sure"

nick wraps his arm around josh "oh hes definitely going"

i laugh as the bell rings making us go to our lockers which was awkward with joshes right next to mine we got to our lockers and it was like something snapped in him

"i need to talk to you at lunch"

"umm ok"

i grab my books and head to my next class what could he need to talk about........

lunch comes and i go to the caf to find josh i find him

"follow me outside"

i follow him to a spot where we are alone

"Jen what happened i want the whole story beginning to end, was it goin on before i left?"

i had to do this he diserved the truth

"I got back together with him the day i walked home from school, that night at the bond fire we wernt technically back together but i couldn't let you to close after i finally told you i thought i wanted to be with you and that was the plan until you left and chase and me got closer again then....i had a pregnancy scare and i didnt know whos it was and i felt dirty and so i decided i could only have one and had to decided. you decided it the day you came over"