Chapter 12

Ch 12

I wake up to a beeping sound I try to open my eyes but I cant and I can feel someone holding my hand so I squeeze it and hear my dads voice.

"jenny? Jenny im.here baby and I wont leave you"

I try to talk but I can't

"baby don't try to talk your all hooked up I just paged the Doctor

After they have the tape off my eyes and I can talk I look at my dad who looks tired

"dad how long have I been...asleep"

"you have been in and out of consciousness for a month you were beat bad and hit your head hard multiple times"

The Doctor steps in "every thing seems to be ok but we will still run some test and your baby is fine"

"m-m-my what"

my dad looks at me "you didn't know?"

"n-no"

the doctor looks at my chart then me "about 11 weeks"

I do the math it could be joshs or chases...no it will never be chases he will never get near my baby. And josh hated me looks like I'm on my own.

"can I be alone please"

the doctor nods his head and leaves then my dad hesitantly leaves to.

I was responsible for this being now. Its a little baby that was mine. Will it have my eyes? Will it be a boy or girl? Will they have brown hair like me? All of these thoughts are running threw my head when the doctor steps in.

"Mrs. Gracelynn "

"yes"

"can I speak with you"

"yes but can my dad come back in"

"if you want"

He calls my dad in and my dad sits down and holds my hand. Then the doctor clears his throat.

"now Jenifer now that you know you are pregnant I want to discuss options, of course you can keep it but there is always adoption and in this state its not to late to terminate it."

I feel my dad freeze and I start to flip on the doctor

"no way! I'm not killing a human being! I created this baby and I'm keeping it!"

"ok its your choice its just my job to tell you your options"

"is that all you wanted"

"that and by the way it looks you should be able to go home in a few days"

I start to panic a little inside going home? What was going to happen. Everyone would know everything....or would they?

The doctor left the room and my dad squeezed my hand "why"

"why what"

"why didn't you tell me"

"i didnt know"

"no Jenny i mean about him abusing you"

"oh...."

"jenny why did you stay with him he is sick and horrible for doing this to you he almost killed you"

"...i know" i barely whispered

"I'm glad Connor stopped him"

"connor? he was the one that saved me?"

"yes he had 2 black eyes but he is fine"

"oh wow..."

"so is it his"