Chapter 8

Ch 8

I let out the huge breath that i realized i was holding in the whole time. I never knew a little blue minus could mean so much. I lay back in my bed full of relief and smile everything was going to be ok. I still had to fix the Josh and Chase situation but it was much easier to face without that problem over my head. Shelly calls me down for dinner so i throw the test out and run down stairs. i find her trying to get everything on the table.

"oh shelly let me help you"

"oh thanks dear"

"no problem"

"so is the thing we talked about earlier...."

"negative"

i could see her let out a breath of relief to. We take everything in the dinning room and everything for once feels like its going right.

The next morning i jump out of bed and put on the cutest thing i could find i was feeling amazing. When i got to school i was attacked by sam with hugs as she hugs me she whispers in my ear

"connors single again"

i smile knowing that she is half way to her goal of connor being all hers. I walk over to the guys who are talking about motorcycles of course.

"Hello gang"

"Hi jen haha sorry i guess we need to talk about make-up now huh"

"or we can talk about motorcycles"

"and what do you know about motorcycles"

"that i love to ride them and my old Sportster"

their mouths drop. Nick finally comes out of shock

"You ride?"

"i did before we moved here"

"and how come we never knew this"

"there are alot of things you don't know about me and you never asked haha"

"well then you wanna go for a ride after school i just finished mine and its sweet"

i laugh "ok why not i miss the feeling"

So of course after school Nick found me

"come on lets get a move on lady"

"I'm coming haha"

we walk into the parking lot and i see the most amazing bike and my mouth drops.

"what are you waiting for come on"

i get on and wrap my arms around him as he starts the bike. As time goes by i see that we arnt headed toward my house. its to loud to ask where we are going to i just enjoy the ride. We stop when we get to the top of a hill where we can see the whole city. we both get off the bike and he smiles

"enjoy the ride?"

"yes it felt good to be on a bike again even if im not the one driving"

"well you can drive back if you want"

"really?!?!"

"ya, now come sit by me"

i sit down and look at the view the town looks so far away from here

"nick i have a question"

"whats that"

"you jokingly hit on me but you never actually ever tried for me, why"

"because your joshes and its bros before hoes babe....why do you want me to"

"no just wondering"

"what if i did"

"i would have to kill you"

he laughs "its a good thing i didn't then"

we talk a little longer then get on the bike to head back. It felt amazing to have the power in my control the wind blowing past like your flying it was amazing i almost forgot nick was attached on the back. I was disappointed when i got to my house but i had to get off and go up do homework then go to bed.

The rest of the week went fast and i woke up Saturday with a kiss from Chase. we spent the morning doing what we do best then finally got up and went down stairs to watch a movie. It was a scary movie so i was close to Chase scared shitless and i got closer and closer every time someone got killed from a man jumping out of the closets. It was creepy as shit but it gave me a reason to be closer to Chase and i took every opportunity i could to be close to him after the movie i got up on his lap and straddled him.

"what now"

"well no one is home so we can break in the couch"

i bit my lip and smile "ok"

We are on the couch cuddling when there is a knock on the door. i sigh and get up. i open the door and freeze when i see Josh he looks and sees Chase on the couch and looks hurt and it probably doesn't help that he is shirtless.

"Chase ill be right back in"

"okay babe"

i step out and close the door

"jenny did i not mean anything to you"

"you did...you do its just.."

"i get it you want him its ok we can still be friends....but he better not hurt you again"

"he wont"

"well i have to go now, by jen"

ahh why was he so calm i deserve to be yelled at what i did was horrible but its ok i dont need him i have Chase and i love Chase. I walk in the door and Chase looks pissed.

"who was that"

"an old friend he just got in town"

"a friend"

"yes a friend and only a friend"

then he slaps me "thats for if you ever think about cheating"

i hold in the tears I disserve this and this was my reality "ok"

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................