Chapter 11

~Diamond~

I laid down in my bed thinking about the past events that had happened today.  I havent really cried that much, Ima strong girl compared to some of these hoes. Dont get me wrong Kjay really hurt me but then again look what I did to him. 

"Diamond I didnt know you was here" Robert says while opening up my room door.

"Yeah" I say.

"You okay? School doesnt get out until 30 minutes" He says.

"I left school early. Cramps" I say lying.

"Cramps? Or more like boys?' He says. Damn he's good.

"Uh noo" I say.

"May I come in?" He asks. I nod my head. He comes in an take a seat on my bed. Robert is a cool guy. I can honestly trust him.

"So whats up? What nigga got you all depressed" He asks.

"Theres this boy name Kjay...." And from that Iet everything out.

'And I really love him but I hurt him and I just dont know what to do" I say while letting a tear fall from my face. Robert nods his head.

"I was a boy once. I was the same exact way. But Iearned to grow up and learn from my mistakes. And thats exactly what you and Kjay has to do. But not now. The best thing to know is let him chase you now. If you keep begging him and leting him know that he hurt you he's going to just say oh shit she easy ima let het keep doing the shit. Dont let that happen cause then ima have to kill his ass. But forreal do as I say and I promise YOU! He will be back running to you." Robert says.

"Wow... Thanks alot" I say smiling.

"Anytime my nigga!" He says punching my arm. "Lemme know how this shit goes"

"I surely will" I say smiling.

"Im going to sleep. Kimberly put it on me last night" He says.

"Ewww! GET OUT" I say throwing my pillow. He laughs and walks out my room.

My phone vibrates letting me know I got a text from Chantel. Well really a Kik message.

Chantel Boo: So.... You're an auntie

Shine Bright Like A DIAMOND: Smh Bye Chantel

Chantel Boo: Bye? Tf you mad for? I thought you was my bestfriend! You just like the fucking rest. You aint shit Diamond. I thought you'll be there for me. Bruh fuck it bye...

The fuck just happened here ?!? I think to myself

"DIAMOND!" Joshua says busting throw my door.

''The fuck? You scared me!" I say.

"Man whatever. Why the fuck you left school early? You know you getting suspended right? They talking bout 7 days just for leaving off campus. And you heard about that Chantel shit?" He says.

"I could care less and yup" I say .

"They calling the house tonight to talk to Kimberly. Kjay getting suspended to. But what the fuck" He says shaking his head

"I dont care about Kjay the fuck? And what you shaking your head for? You the one had sex with her you should of been thinking about the consequences besides of trying to get some pussy. You're a fucking senior. You're about to finish high school you know how this shit finna make you look?" I say.

"Man whatever Diamond. You suppose to be my fucking sister and you do this shit? Like what the fuck. All that shit I be doing for you when you be having boy problems and shit. Man Im done bye" he says and slams my door.

"We still in this bitch...." My phone starts to ring. I look at it an see that its Honey. 

"Hello" I say.

"Diamond you to good for us?" She asks with hella attitude.

"The fuck are you talking about?" I ask.

"Chantel is pregnant Diamond! She screenshot the kik messages. Why the fuck are shaking your head for? You're her bestfriend well better yet our bestfriend an you treating her like this! You acting like its her fault she got pregnant. Its your brother fault to. His dum ass should of scrapped up..." Before she could finish I spoke up.

"First of all my brother aint dumb! Lets get that correct. And why the fuck did she even let him do it raw? She dumb as fuck if thats the case. An why the fuck you coming to me with this shit. I just said shake my head bye chantel. I aint feel like being bothered with specially with stupidy like this shit. Y'all California hoes dumb as fuck thinking y'all can just come to me any kind of way. Tell her to learn to tell a nigga to scrap up then come talk to me." I say and hang up the phone. I lost 4 important people in one fucking day.