Chapter 45

Meek is fucking crazy. Shooting up the school. I bet everybody in the office is dead if he's taking over the intercom. So much fear has gotten into me now. I was shaking. 

"Diamond dont go!" Everyone says. Im so confused.  What did i ever do to him?

"Im not" I say crying. 

"Its gonna be ok" Jaheem says hugging me. "Gonna be ok"

"Should we call the police?" Morgan asks.

"They're here. Just cant get in the building. Its locked" LaNiya says. My phone start vibrating letting me know its Kjay.

"Kjay where are you?" I ask.

"Diamond calm down, Me and Joshua just pulled up in the back. Way in the back. No one can see us. What building are you guys in?"

"400A" 

"Ima need for Jaheem to come an open the door. Thats where we're kinda parked up" He says.

''Please be safe" I say.

"Diamond tell Jaheem what I said"

"Kjay needs you to go open up the back doors" I say. Jaheem nods his head.

"Keep an eye out for me" he says.

"I gotcha bruh" says an football player. He looked kinda scared too. Guns aint shit to play with. We watched as Jaheem walked out the door.

"Kjay stay on the phone with me until yall get in"

"We see Jaheem" he says. "Thanks bruh.. Open the door" he says an hangs up. I rush an open the door. I walk into Kjay embrace.

"Stop crying" he says.

"He wants me to turn myself end, or he's gonna kill Chantel" I say

"WHAT!" Joshua says.

"Man bruh they taking over the front office.. I bet everybody dead" Jaheem says shaking his head. My phone begins to vibrate again letting me know its Kim.

"DIAMOND ARE YOU OK?!?" She asks.

"No kim. Where are you?" I ask.

'We're standing outside the school. Polices are trying to get in. Whats going on? Where are you?" she asks.

"Im in this classroom with everybody else" I say. "They're trying to kill Chantel.. Officers need to hurry an break in or something" I say.

"They're trying there best Diamond. I need you to stay safe for me. An dont leave that classroom an..." The intercom comes back on

"Im back Lincoln High. Since Diamond didnt wanna save her bestfriend... Just say your last few words Chantel" he says to her.

"Diamond.. Im soooo sorryyyy... I didnt mean to do thid to us.. I really didnt... Im s-s-sorryy" Chantel says crying over her own words. With that being said a gunshot follows making everyone scream.

"Nooo" I say crying. ":NOOOO"

'Diamond what was that?!?" Kim asks.

"They just shot Chantel because I wouldnt turn myself end" I say.

"Man what the fuck!. Ima kill that fucker!" Kjay says trying to walk out.

"Bruh no.. We just gotta wait... We cant risk our lives" Joshua says.

"Damit. My phone cut off. No signal" I say trying to bring it back on

"That makes all of us" LaNiya says looking at her phone