Chapter 6

~Couple Weeks Later~

Ms.Perry had pushed  the deadline for the project a couple weeks back. Alot of us was struggling with the shit. Specially me and Kjay.  We was both stuck on this shit. We both didnt really know what to write about.  Well I did but I was scared to really bring out my feelings toward him.We had got really close over these past few weeks. We told each other mostly everything.I still havent told him about my life but he never pressures me to tell him. He always says when ever I'm ready to come out with it. Now Im sitting on my bed waiting for him to come over. We suppose to be working on this project and its taking him forever to come. I decide to call his ass.

"Kjay where the fuck you at?" I ask.

''Chill out Ma. I had to handle something" He says.

"You always out handling shit" I say knowing exaclty what he's talking about.

"Im down the street" he says an hangs up. I roll my eyes. He once told me I'm the only girl that can talk to him like this.

"Heyy baby" Kimberly says from the living room.

"Hey Sis" Kjay says from the living room.

"Joshua is out somehwere and Diamond is in the room waiting for you" She says.

"Yeah Joshua is out with my sister and alright" he says. I hear footsteps coming down the hall. I take a quick glance in the mirror to make sure I look good. Volleyball shorts and a tank top. My usual chilling outfit. He opens the door with a big smile on his face and a bag of Mcdonalds.

"What?" I ask.

"Kjay where the fuck you at?" He sasy mocking my voice.

"I do not sound like that" I say laughing.

"Yes you do. You gone stop talking to me like that" he says throwing the bag at me. I open it and see its the Angus Burger meal.

"I fucking love you" I say stuffing fries in my mouth.

"All the hoes love Kjay" He says winking at me. I throw a frie at him.

"Im not a hoe" I say. He Laughs.

Hour Later

''Bruh this shit is aggravting" Kjay says while writing his paper. Im coming along with mines so far. But I dont want im to read it

"Lemme see" I say getting his paper.

"Hell naw. Let me see yours?" He asks.

"No" I say.

"Okay then" He says smiling.

"Who you writing about?" I ask.

"This girl" He says.

"Shaniqua ass" I say rolling my eyes.

"Naw fuck her" he says.

"Whatever. Thats yo lil baby and you know that" I say.

"Im finna break her with her ass" he says.

"For who?" I ask.

"The same girl Im writing this paper about" he says.

"Who is this girl???" I ask.

"You'll find out Monday chill" He says.

"Ughh okay damn" I say.

"Yo can we take a break from this shit" He says.

"Yeah. Lets play basketball" I say getting up from the floor an going to my closet.

"Damn Diamond...Okay" He says.

"Damn Diamond what?" I ask.

"None" He says shaking his head.

"Mhmm" I say getting my old jordans an putting them on. We leave out my room and start to go outside.

"Where the hell y'all going?" Kim asks.

"Outside" I say.

"With that on?" She asks. "All them boys out there"

"Kim stop bitching!" I say an walk outside. I hear her cursing but I dont really care.

"You brave as fuck" Kjay says laughing. I roll my eyes. When we get outside Jaheem and Kreshawn are already out playing ball with Joshua. Chantel is here to.

"Heyy boo!" She says hugging me.

"Hey girly. I aint know you was here" I say hugging her back.

"Yeah Joshua made me come. I was about to come in but I knew that Kjay was in the room with you" She says winking at me.

"Umm Negative. You know your brother is my bestfriend" I say.

"Bestfriend my ass!" She says. I laugh with her.

"Ayee Bookie come on. We getting ready to play" Kreshawn says calling me by my nickname that him Jaheem and Kjay had giving me. I nod my head and run toward the game.

After The Game

~Kjay~

"Bookie you trying out for the girls basketball team this year?" I ask.

"Nahh Ion even know" She says. This girl was good at basketball. If she joined the basketball team they will be going to the finals.

"Yo ass should" Jaheem says.

"Ima do track" She says smiling.

"Ayee mee tooo" Chantel says.

'Bitch dont kill my vibe, Bitch dont kill my vibe'  My phone says going off.

"Shaniqua" Diamond says laughing. I flick her off and walk over to my car.

"What" I say threw the phone.

"I miss you alot Kjay. Look Im sorry for putting us threw all this shit okay? I cry every night just knowing that we're not really on good terms. But can we please work this shit out? You're my everything and I swear I love you with all my heart. Please come over for we can work this out?" She says. Damn this made a nigga think.

"Shaniqua lookk...Im coming over" I say an hang up the phone.

"Ayee y'all I gotta go" I say.

"Why?" Diamond asks.

"Me....Me and Shaniqua finna work it out" I say. Her face expression changes. She rolls her eyes and walks in the house. What the hell was that?

"Take me home first!" Chantel says rolling her eyes at me.

"Ima fuck with y'all later" I say to the boys. Chantel hugs Joshua and they kiss. I shake my head. Joshua laughs.

"You still my nigga tho" I say an get in the car." Why you rolled your eyes at me?''

"Cause bih you still going after that bih when you got a girl whose down to ride for you!" she says.

"And whose that girl?" I ask.

"Diamond ! This girl fucking loves you! And you do this to her! Fuck that bestfriend shit. Everybody know bout that shit! But do whatever Kjay. You leaving a Diamond for a fucking STONE!" Chantel says and plugs her earphones in her ear.