Chapter 2

Lindsay's POV

Miranda and I woke up in a dark room.

"Lindsay. Lindsay. Lindsay..." Miranda kept saying in a panicky voice.

"MIRANDA SHUT UP!! I'm right next to you!! Chill.." I said huffing.

We were tied to chairs by our ankles and arms. Of course, Miranda had to try everything, she first reached her hand up to my face and touched it then tried to stand up but sat back down.

"Miranda? What are you doing?" I already knew, but I just had to ask. Her answers were always weird and hilarious.

"What does it look like? I'm being a secret spy and getting out of this stupid chair! Dang! This chair's like a ninja!"

I laughed. Yup. Funny as always.

I just wish I knew where we were. I had a knife but I'm guessing they confiscated it. Dang it.

I shoveled threw my pockets and found a cigarette lighter. I really don't know why I have a lighter in my pocket. Oh wait. My ex-boyfriend Drake left it at my house the last time he was there. That makes sense.

I managed to get it out of my pocket and turn it on.

"Lindsay? Why do you have a cigarette lighter? Is there something you're not telling me?" Miranda raised and eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes. "Miranda don't be stupid. Drake left it at my house the last time he came over."

She nodded.

Then we heard a door open from upstairs. The four guys, Kendall, James, Logan and Carlos, came down the stairs. "Morning ladies." Kendall said flicking a light on.

He snatched my lighter and pulled out a cigarette. He lit it and walked around with it in his mouth.

"What do you guys want with us anyway?" Miranda said. Oh boy. Now you've done it. Once Miranda asks a question, she won't stop until she's satisfied.

"We don't want you to tell our secret." James said fangs growing longer the hungrier he got.

"Well I guess you know miss blabber mouth herself over here." She said nodding her head toward me.

"Uh hem. I am not a blabber mouth."

"Ha. Try telling your parents that after you told your cousin what she was getting from them for Christmas and she didn't like it."

I sat quiet.

"That's what I thought. Well why not kill us?" Miranda said questioning again.

Is she serious?! Does she wanna get us killed?!

"Because. Cops would be all over that." Kendall said blowing smoke from his mouth.

"Cops would be all over it if you kept us here too! You have to think like a cop. By the way, why is being a vampire such a huge secret? Everyone knows they exist.

Some people just choose not to believe it. Like Lindsay's 13 year old sister."

Miranda said proudly.

I swear she wants us killed.

"It's against immortal law to reveal ourselves to humans." Logan said.

"Humans hate us." Carlos agreed.

I chimed in. "Well that clears that up. But who was it that supposedly, killed you guys?"

Kendall's eyes got wide. He seemed hurt, whenever that was mentioned.

"That's classified." Kendall said strongly. He looked like he was upset about something.

"Why?" Miranda said.

"It just is." Kendall said quietly.

"Oh my god. You can't tell us one thing." I said rolling my eyes.

"Look! I don't care what you wanna know about me! You will NEVER know who killed us! Understand?!" He yelled his eyes blood red and fangs out and he was hissing.

We nodded scared.

He stormed out slamming the door behind him.

Kendall's POV

I can't believe this.

They actually asked me who killed us.

I was furious. It burned like hell. I stormed out angrily slamming the door.

My dad couldn't help what he had done. He was drunk. He didn't mean to shoot me or my sister. Or my friends.

That day, I lost more than my life. I lost my sister. Unfortunately, my sister couldn't be saved. It was the worst time for me. I couldn't live with myself. I never left the house after that. I loved my sister and dad. They were both close to me after my mom died of cancer two years before. I never talked about it. It made me angry with my dad for being drunk and me for not doing something to save my sister. She was my little princess. I loved her. She was gone. Sometimes I could still hear her voice throughout the house. My little Rosie. Gone for good. That day I also changed from a sweet, good boy, to a rebellious bad boy who didn't follow rules. And I was a vampire now. I lived a life of pain and killing trying to take away the pain I lived with. Trying to get back Rosie, although I knew she would never come back...