Chapter 6

Logan's POV

That really must've sparked something inside Lindsay as we murdered her enemies. She wanted to talk to Kendall alone.

I've been wondering if Kendall would ever tell us who killed us and his sister. It was the worst day of his life.

They've been talking for an hour. They finally came downstairs and they both look like they've been crying.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked.

"Yeah." Kendall replied.

"Kendall has something to tell you guys." Lindsay said pushing him forward.

This should be interesting. Considering Lindsay is making him say it.

Kendall's POV

I took a deep breath.

I was about to tell them who Rosie and our murderer was.

I was just afraid of what their reaction might be.

But who wasn't?

"Well," I started. "I know you've all been wondering who murdered my sister and us."

This is so hard for me. I felt like crying.

"Well. Don't freak out, but our murderer was..."

I took another deep breath and swallowed hard.

"The murderer was my dad. Ok? The only reason I didn't tell you was because I didn't want you to feel bad for me or treat me differently! And don't say you wouldn't because you know you know you would!" I blurted out. I rubbed my eyes.

They all stared in shock. They looked ready to say something but they were unsure of what to say.

Lindsay's POV

"You know whatever. I'm going out to hunt. Stay here girls." He snarled as he walked upstairs and stormed outside.

"Kendall! That's not what we talked about!" I yelled after him. I followed him.

"Kendall. Kendall!" I yelled.

"What Lindsay." He said his voice shaking angrily without turning to look at me.

"You don't have to act like this. You're better than this!"

"No I'm not. I'm a monster. Now go away." He snapped.

"No Kendall. You need to talk about this!"

"It's too dangerous for you to be around me right now!" He snapped again holding his head.

"Kendall! KENDALL! Look at me!"

He snapped his head looking at me. And what I saw was something horrible.