Chapter 7

Lindsay's POV

Kendall's eyes were blood red, his face a ghostly pale, his fangs long and sharp and his muscles came out stronger than I had first seen them.

"What's the matter Lindsay? Too scary for ya?" He smirked growling under his breath.

"Kendall. Please just stop. I know there's good in you. You're better than this." I said scared.

"You know NOTHING about ME!!!! I'm not better than this! And as far as I'm concerned there is no good in me!!" He swung his arm and punched me straight in the eye sending me flying backwards.

"Kendall! What's wrong with you?!" I screamed and cried.

But he said nothing. He walked up to me with his fangs nice and sharp ready to pierce my skin.

"Kendall. Please stop. This isn't you. Just quit."

"Oh little Lindsay. So naive. No wonder everyone walks all over you. Well that's about to change." Kendall smirked and hissed.

"What do you mean that's about to change?"

"Once you become a vampire, no one will treat you like dirt anymore. It might hurt. A Lot." He laughed evilly.

"How do I become a vampire?" I said shaking. It's not that I wanted to, it's just I needed some information.

"It's simple. I bite down into your wrist and then the transformation begins." He said smirking.

"Kendall why are you doing this to people? Don't you understand it hurts people?!" I screamed.

"Does anyone care if I'm hurt inside? No. So why should I!?" He said hissing. He was getting hungrier. I could tell by his facial expression.

"I don't wanna hurt you Lindsay. But this is who I am! DEAL WITH IT!" He groaned as his fangs went to maximum length.

"I know you're mad. But that doesn't mean no one cares! We all do!"

"Really? Because if you all cared why didn't they say anything when I told them? Huh?" He said grabbing my arm.

"I-I don't know. You just have to believe they care!"

"I can't trust anyone anymore! My girlfriend cheated on me, the doctors said my mom would live, and my dad killed me, my friends, and my little sister!" He grabbed my arm scraping it with his teeth. I was surprised he didn't bite my wrist like he said.

"OW! Kendall! Stop! Don't do this you'll regret it later! HELP!!! HELP!!" I screamed and cried.

"Where's James and Miranda, Lindsay? Huh? I thought they cared about you! If they cared they would be out here!" He laughed evilly.

"KENDALL STOP! I've had enough! Please just q-OWWWW!" He bit down hard into my neck drinking some of my blood.

"I didn't realize how delicious you tasted Lindsay!" He drank more blood.

"OWWWWW! Kendall! Stop! You can't control yourself! Please! Stop!"

But he didn't stop until James knocked him out.

I was nearly unconscious by that time though.

I could tell James was having a hard time looking at me without going nuts over my blood.

"L-Lindsay? A-are you ok?" His voice sounded shaky.

"Kind of...my arm hurts." I glanced at my right arm. It was covered in blood and it was a straight thick line down my arm.

James glanced at my arm, without attacking it.

"Let's wrap it up and I'll take you to the hospital." He slid off his shirt (and might I say this vampire had some pretty sexy abs) and wrapped it around my arm.

"Let me drive you to the hospital." He said.

"Thanks...James. That's...so sweet...of you." I smiled a weak smile.

I heard Miranda, Logan, and Carlos run outside worried.

"Is she ok!?" Miranda said worriedly.

"Yeah." James said. "She looks like she's gonna go unconscious!"

He tried to get me up.

Miranda started crying onto Logan's shoulder, which is odd.

That's when I went completely unconscious.