Chapter 14

Lindsay's POV

We got into the truck as they helped me in and threw the wheelchair in the back.

We drove home listening to all things country. Amazing. How do they know me so well?

We got there and Miranda was standing with Logan's arm wrapped around her shoulder and Carlos was standing there excited.

Before we got out of the car, James asked, "hey. You still feel dizzy?"

I really was way too excited to tell. "No! Let me out! But bring the wheel chair just in case I pass out!" I squealed.

He unlocked the door and I literally jumped out of the car and ran to Miranda.

"Miranda!" I squealed running.

"Lindsay!" She squealed running back.

We hugged each other so tight.

"You know I really never understood girls." I could hear Kendall say.

We let go screaming.

"Ladies! Chill!" Carlos said laughing. "Let me hug Lindsay!"

He squeezed me tight.

"Uh...ok...Carlos. Release! RELEASE!" I said.

With that he released. "Sorry. Vampire strength. Hard to control." He shrugged his shoulders.

I laughed. "It seems like yesterday we were walking through here and got got kidnapped, and now we are all friends." I stepped backwards.

James came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Some more than friends." He smiled.

"Oh stop it." I said.

"You owe me for pushing you around the parking lot in a wheel chair." He said.

"Well what do I owe you?" I said smiling.

"A kiss." He said.

"Ok." I said.

He bent down to kiss me and I grabbed his nose and shook his head. I ran away like a screaming little girl behind Kendall.

"You little weasel!" James said laughing.

"Kendall help me!" I said.

"Can't babe. Once you start a fight with James it never ends." Kendall said laughing.

James grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder. I was giggling like crazy. "James put me down!" I squealed.

"Not until you kiss me!" He said.

"Fine fine fine!" I said laughing.

He set me down and kissed me.

"Lindsay." Miranda said looking worried.

"What?" I smiled and looked at her.

"Good news and bad news. Which do you want first?"

"Obviously good." I said.

"Ok. So remember how we had that rock band concert two days ago? Well good thing is they rescheduled it." She said.

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

"They moved it to tonight." She said worried.

"Oh crap. What time do we have to be there?" I asked.

"7:00pm."

"That's in five hours! We gotta get ready! Outfits! Instruments! We gotta call the band!" I started panicking.

"Lindsay chill! I got the band all covered. And the instruments. All we need is outfits." She smiled.

I smirked and laughed.

"Guys? Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I said cheerily.